Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
adngo714

What happened to Goofy's son?

Its always been my understanding that Max was an older version of 'Junior' from the old Goofy cartoons Rather then just being created for the 'Goof Troop' cartoon. But i could be wrong, 

Kingdom Hearts Logic : Family is not even worth mentioning in the game that taught us friendship.

But what if your family are your friends? and your friends are your family?  :wacko: so confusing.

I would like to see oswald start out as an enemy, not because he helps the enemies, but because he specifically hates mickey after mickey stole something from him, whether it's his throne or something else, but in the end he joins the heroes in battle. As a side note, wouldn't it be awesome if there were an epic mickey world?

I also wanna say that he won't get in cause about Pete Junior and his wife.

It just isn't right if Max is in it. That is why it is probably another dimension.

Plot Twist:

A side quest in Kingdom Hearts III makes us go after the Heartless that killed Goofy's wife, right after she gave birth to Max.

Turn out that the Heartless is Leechgrave xD

I could only imagine him as a character you have a quick chat with while your at disney world or something, Maybe he might want to help but goofy wont let him but he tries anyway and gets captured and we go save him.

If he does, I don't think he will be a major character. I love the film 'A Goofy Movie' but it isn't very interesting enviroment to play in. Hopefully he'll have a few lines, something like Huey Dewey and Louie  :)

just becuase you’re dad isn’t friends with Tetsuya Nomura-sensei doesn’t mean I’m wrong!!!! You haven’t even played all the game yet! In the Japanese version of chi they talked about a phrophesizdd son AND I think that Max fits!!!!