Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

They're talking about Birth by Sleep...

Roxas, Xion, and Namine were mentioned as well, not just Aqua, Terra, and Ventus.

It's uncertain if they will be able to become somebodies, but it was mentioned that they did have hearts of there own so.. *shrugs*. We'll just have to wait and see.

I think that the ending of Birth by Sleep implied that Namine, Roxas, and Xion were going to be revived in some form, but I can't remember if Re:Coded said the same thing, or if that was only about Terra, Aqua. Ven.

According to the end of re:coded namine said that all of the people who Mickey and Sora see have to wake up from their sleep. Does that mean Xion, Roxas, and Namine will be able to be a somebody?

yeah axel is already back and nomura said roxas will come back not sure about xion

I don't understand how Xion would come back. I mean I can maybe understand the memory of her returning, but she was just a physical compilation of random memories of Sora. Wouldn't he have to extract those memories again to recreate her?

I don't understand how Xion would come back. I mean I can maybe understand the memory of her returning, but she was just a physical compilation of random memories of Sora. Wouldn't he have to extract those memories again to recreate her?

Because she grew her own heart - confirmed in DDD. Sora himself ended up being a walking heart at the end of KH1 till he was reunited with Roxas . They can do it and based off the ending in DDD it seems they all will likely come back as somebodies. The secret info that Ansem the Wise hid and gave to Riku will help with this .

Edited by Flaming Lea

Because she grew her own heart - confirmed in DDD. Sora himself ended up being a walking heart at the end of KH1 till he was reunited with Roxas . They can do it and based off the ending in DDD it seems they all will likely come back as somebodies. The secret info that Ansem the Wise hid and gave to Riku will help with this .