Nintendo DS: Pokémon SoulSilver

PS1: Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

PS2: Kingdom Hearts 2

PC: Minecraft

Mega Drive: Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure 2

Red Rescue Team was almost my favorite GBA game. It's so good... ;_;

THE FEELS MAN, THE FEELS

Firetruck that Deoxys and Mew though, they're the only legendaries in that game that I never got

ALL OF THE FEELS.

I never got a lot of them... I started another playthrough and planned on going for all of them, but never got around to finishing it. ._.

PS3: I'm just gonna list it as 2.5 ReMIX. Kingdom Hearts 2 is the only game I was willing to fork cash over for a new PS2 just to play it again, even with 2.5 on its way. So with the definitive Final Mix version in HD, it'll be my favorite game on PS3 as well.

Gamecube (Wii BW Compatibility): The Wind Waker  Not a hard choice considering it's my favorite game of all time.

Wii: Skyward Sword  Although it's hated for many of the things it did, I enjoyed a lot of things about Skyward Sword. I never had gameplay issues and the story was great.

Wii U: The Wind Waker HD My favorite game of all time had a definitive upgrade. Not only have many mechanics been tweaked, but the art style really pops, making the game look more beautiful than ever.

DS: The World Ends With You

3DS: Tomodachi Life

PSP: Birth By Sleep

Gameboy Advanced: The Minish Cap

Gameboy/Color: Pokemon Yellow

SNES: A Link to the Past

N64: Majora's Mask

Broke a rule, but I mean, if I didn't, I'd be lying about my favorite games if I didn't (that or I'd not have them listed). Plus there's all the people who never played the original titles and favor the remakes/remasters. It's a bit of an unfair rule if you ask me.

PS3: I'm just gonna list it as 2.5 ReMIX. Kingdom Hearts 2 is the only game I was willing to fork cash over for a new PS2 just to play it again, even with 2.5 on its way. So with the definitive Final Mix version in HD, it'll be my favorite game on PS3 as well.

Gamecube (Wii BW Compatibility): The Wind Waker  Not a hard choice considering it's my favorite game of all time.

Wii: Skyward Sword  Although it's hated for many of the things it did, I enjoyed a lot of things about Skyward Sword. I never had gameplay issues and the story was great.

Wii U: The Wind Waker HD My favorite game of all time had a definitive upgrade. Not only have many mechanics been tweaked, but the art style really pops, making the game look more beautiful than ever.

DS: The World Ends With You

3DS: Tomodachi Life

PSP: Birth By Sleep

Gameboy Advanced: The Minish Cap

Gameboy/Color: Pokemon Yellow

SNES: A Link to the Past

N64: Majora's Mask

Broke a rule, but I mean, if I didn't, I'd be lying about my favorite games if I didn't (that or I'd not have them listed). Plus there's all the people who never played the original titles and favor the remakes/remasters. It's a bit of an unfair rule if you ask me.

I guess you make a point with that last part. : I just personally don't like including ports, so I guess that kinda came out in the rules. Of course, a lot of people listed those anyway. xD

I guess you make a point with that last part. : I just personally don't like including ports, so I guess that kinda came out in the rules. Of course, a lot of people listed those anyway. xD

I can understand, since it basically shadows new games specifically made for a newer generation, but some remakes/remasters really change a lot, especially The Wind Waker HD. It changed many of its mechanics and was built to have a faster pacing. It really is the definitive edition. 

Consoles

SNES: Super Mario World or Earthbound

Playstation: Final Fantasy IX

Playstation 2: Kingdom Hearts II

Nintendo GameCube: Super Smash Bros Melee

Nintendo Wii: Super Smash Bros Brawl or The Last Story or Xenoblade Chronicles (I really really cannot pick :l)

Playstation 3: Dragon Age: Origins or Portal 2

Nintendo Wii U: Super Mario 3D World

Handhelds

Gameboy Color: Pokémon Gold/Silver

Gameboy Advance: Pokémon Ruby

Nintendo DS: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light

PSP: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

Nintendo 3DS: Fire Emblem Awakening

PS Vita: Rayman Legends

My favourite game on PC is World of Warcraft and my favourite indie game is currently To The Moon.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

NES: shatter hand

Ps2: devil may cry 3

Ps3: dark souls 2

Psp: gods eater burst

Xbox360: dark souls

Wii: no more heroes 2

WiiU: monster hunter 3 ultimate

Pc: civilization V

3ds: bravely default