Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Julian Bernardino Ruiz

Terra, Ventus and Aqua: Lost Masters or previous Keyblade wielders *spoilers*

Terra and Ventus never became true masters. Aqua is the only one that passed the mark of mastery exam. I think by lost masters they are referring to previous keyblade wielders who became masters by passing the exam

Or perhaps referring to the five Foretellers?

Peace!

Riku and King Mickey were looking for Terra, Ventus and Aqua. Are Terra, Ventus and Aqua the lost masters or previous Keyblade wielders? 

Terra has his body taken over by Master Xehanort, Ventus is asleep in Castle Oblivion and Aqua is somewhere in the realm of darkness.

Actualy we know were ven and aqua is but terror s body was controlled by xzanaugt but then terranaut split into ansem and xzemnes but now that sora destroyed them and xzanort is back what happened to terrors body we don't know and the main quest in kh 3 will be sora donald and goofy go and look for ven and terror well riku and mickey look for aqua. Sora also may gather all the princesses who knows. But the goal will be to get the seven lights and who knows if axel will be the seventh light it's out of him and terror but if terrors gone....

Man is it me or is KH3 going to be big?

We have the Disney Worlds we get to go to and see there stories.

Then we have to go and find Ventus, Aqua and Terra

Then we also have to stop Xehanort and many more darknesses

There might be more stuff to it. KH3 has a lot to go on with. It's awesome!!!

Man is it me or is KH3 going to be big?We have the Disney Worlds we get to go to and see there stories.Then we have to go and find Ventus, Aqua and TerraThen we also have to stop Xehanort and many more darknessesThere might be more stuff to it. KH3 has a lot to go on with. It's awesome!!!

Yeah for sure! It's one of the most anticipated games of our time, so of course it will be HUGE! I really hope that we will get to fight every Seeker of Darkness in the final clash. How awesome would that be?! :D

Peace!

The Lost Master that Young Xehanort referring to is the previous Keyblade Masters from the ancient times or during the events of Keyblade War.Many people have come up a theory that it was the Foretellers from KH X[chi].

Edited by Hazimie

Man is it me or is KH3 going to be big?We have the Disney Worlds we get to go to and see there stories.Then we have to go and find Ventus, Aqua and TerraThen we also have to stop Xehanort and many more darknessesThere might be more stuff to it. KH3 has a lot to go on with. It's awesome!!!

Yeah, I wonder what it'll turn out to be : O Maybe it's just gonna be a lot longer than the other games. And I wonder how we're gonna get to see Riku's journey as well. Or are we? Because you'd expect we'd play as Sora at least most of the time but if Riku's journey's gonna have a big role, how's that gonna work out?

Yeah, I wonder what it'll turn out to be : O Maybe it's just gonna be a lot longer than the other games. And I wonder how we're gonna get to see Riku's journey as well. Or are we? Because you'd expect we'd play as Sora at least most of the time but if Riku's journey's gonna have a big role, how's that gonna work out?

That's the question! Here's the example of Riku's journey:

• Riku will help out some Disney characters (that includes Elsa or Anna) in all Disney worlds (especially Frozen World/Arendelle) with King Mickey.
  • Then, Riku and King Mickey goes to the realm of darkness to find Aqua.
  • Then, go to the Keyblade Graveyard and find Sora and co. to defeat Master Xehanort.

1. I am wonder of how it must be Frozen.Don't get me wrong,i love Frozen too,but it's like KHIII is not complete without them.There are other Disney Worlds that they have to visit as a fresh start.

2. That is most likely probably,and i think they can get to that Realm with Lea's help as he the only one from the Keyblade Wielders of Light that can use the corridors,besides Riku that he can't using It as he doesn't belong to the Dark realm anymore.

3. All of the Keyblade Wielders and Masters are destined to meet there in a final battle,so yeah,it is a high possibility.

1. I am wonder of how it must be Frozen.Don't get me wrong,i love Frozen too,but it's like KHIII is not complete without them.There are other Disney Worlds that they have to visit as a fresh start.2. That is most likely probably,and i think they can get to that Realm with Lea's help as he the only one from the Keyblade Wielders of Light that can use the corridors,besides Riku that he can't using It as he doesn't belong to the Dark realm anymore.3. All of the Keyblade Wielders and Masters are destined to meet there in a final battle,so yeah,it is a high possibility.

That makes sense for Riku and King Mickey to go to Disney worlds (esp. Arendelle/Frozen world). Lea can help Riku and King Mickey but he could be with Kairi.