Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AxelRoxasXionKH

KHDays 358/2 Days, I love this game so much.

I can't help it, I will never love a game as much as 358/2 Days.I know a lot of people think it's one of the most boring and repetitive games, but it's my all time favorite.358/2 Days just has this special place in my heart. I love the happy days where everything is just going fine and you really take your place within the organization, and I love the days where you dive deeper into the story of Xion and Roxas which builds up to this huge climax.I just love it all!! and I had to post it, I was re-watching some HD cutscenes of the game and I really got this feeling, and it's that feeling only this game can give me.Now I know we all love Kingdom Hearts so this is the one place where no one would bother me posting this, so here I go.  

I agree with you. I would press the like button on your post, but I reached my quota of liking a person's post for today. 

I love 358/2 it never bore me at all. I love the cutscenes, and seeing Roxas life in the Organization. I don't see how it was useless in any way at all.

It's my second favorite KH game. (DDD is my first.) So I know what you're saying. It is, overall, a great game in the KH series!

I love it too! <3 One of my favorite KH games. And the first one I really fell in love with and which really really got me into KH (even though I had already played 1 and 2, it made me understand the series a lot more). I was just thinking of replaying it today.

That movie thing was the biggest dissapointment ever. Honestly, not giving 358/2 Days a full HD remake though it was the game that needed it the most is just wrong in my opinion, it'd have waited 2 years for that to be honest. Probably even longer. 

Yeah, that really is such a shame. Though I guess that maybe they didn't make a real remake of it exactly because it needed it most - like, it would have required too much and they only wanted to make 1.5 and 2.5 and not concentrate on making a Days remake. I would have loved it though, but good thing we've got the original game anyway.

Oh, I love Days too... I mean the story and all, and I think that the original game has such a beautiful atmosphere, better than in the HD cutscenes.

It's a shame that the gameplay is so bad (my opinion). I mean, it's not enjoyable at all. : / At first it's okay, but later it just get's so repetitive and predictable that it's just a pain. I'd love to replay the game, but I just can't get myself to do that.

That movie thing was the biggest dissapointment ever. Honestly, not giving 358/2 Days a full HD remake though it was the game that needed it the most is just wrong in my opinion, it'd have waited 2 years for that to be honest. Probably even longer. 

When I was reading this I heard Axels voice in my mind telling me this TAKE MY LIKE

My friend (not the friend I was first time doing the game) loved 358/2 days but for me it was borring but still a good chapter in the series

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

I've always loved Days the best. It's story in my opinion is more superior than BBS, it's feels count is #2 on my feels list (the Zero Escape series is somehow #1) and it has been the first KH game i've ever played. But that isn't what makes me love it so much. I have no bias towards it. But despite its flaws, (and since im also a huge sucker for feels and a moving story...) I've always come back to enjoy that one feeling. That one special sensation that only KH days can give. 

I can't help it, I will never love a game as much as 358/2 Days.I know a lot of people think it's one of the most boring and repetitive games, but it's my all time favorite.358/2 Days just has this special place in my heart. I love the happy days where everything is just going fine and you really take your place within the organization, and I love the days where you dive deeper into the story of Xion and Roxas which builds up to this huge climax.I just love it all!! and I had to post it, I was re-watching some HD cutscenes of the game and I really got this feeling, and it's that feeling only this game can give me.Now I know we all love Kingdom Hearts so this is the one place where no one would bother me posting this, so here I go.  

Some years ago, I thought it was the worst KH game. But a year ago, when I finally decided to buy it for the DS, I realized I was terribly wrong. Even if it's a spin-off the story is well-made, the gameplay is a lot similar to KH2 and I love it. And playing Roxas (and the other characters in Mission Mode) is simply amazing. It's not my favourite KH game, but for a fan it's a must-have.

Ya I've never really gotten why people don't like this game! I loved it!

I loved this game. The story line was great, and the end had you like "No! Xion! Don't go!" Also my favorite scene was when Axel goes to take Xion. It was just too amazing.