Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

~|Minor Miracles|~

I don't know what to do. >.<

Do I just grab a apron (or not) and go take people's orders (if there is people in the Cafe)?

I have never worked in a Cafe before. xD

You're on  > :)

Well, not to be pushy, but atm since no one else really has caught Sora's eye, Erin's indirectly influencing what gonna happen to Sora later.

Guilt trip time

But yeah, may the better person win.

Eros might visit Kyle while he sleeps though, she's a possessive vindictive bitch.

Well, not to be pushy, but atm since no one else really has caught Sora's eye, Erin's indirectly influencing what gonna happen to Sora later.

Guilt trip time

But yeah, may the better person win.

Eros might visit Kyle while he sleeps though, she's a possessive vindictive bitch.

Mother fu-

*We are having some technical difficulties, we will be back shortly*

-er

Mother fu-

*We are having some technical difficulties, we will be back shortly*

-er

xD 

But seriously, as Erin's the only one who's really shown (as it is) a...leniency towards dating girls, Erin's atm the only character who can avert what's gonna happen to Sora.

We'll see how it goes. it'll be fun either way :D

xD 

But seriously, as Erin's the only one who's really shown (as it is) a...leniency towards dating girls, Erin's atm the only character who can avert what's gonna happen to Sora.

We'll see how it goes. it'll be fun either way :D

Yeah. We'll see. This day in the RP feels like it's added like 5 extra hours onto the provisional 24. Like Persona 3's secret "Dark Hour"

Yeah. We'll see. This day in the RP feels like it's added like 5 extra hours onto the provisional 24. Like Persona 3's secret "Dark Hour"

RPs don't change days until someone does it themselves. Sometimes it's the GM, sometimes others just go ahead and do it. ATM I say wait until the group at Kuroko's or whatever fight it out, then go ahead and have everyone wake up.

The temptation for Eros to have broken into Kyle's place just so Sora could be spooned against Erin... :3

I don't know what to do. >.<

Do I just grab a apron (or not) and go take people's orders (if there is people in the Cafe)?

I have never worked in a Cafe before. xD

Yes, Cafe Nowhere likes people to work for them OwO 

WORK IN THE CAFEEE

Question for Neko :D

Are you going to tell us when we're changing days and weather, etc?

Ya know, I just know that a lot of people are kinda doing their own things. You guys can go on and make it be morning soon enough, sleeping doesn't have to exist.

Yes, Cafe Nowhere likes people to work for them OwO 

WORK IN THE CAFEEE

Ya know, I just know that a lot of people are kinda doing their own things. You guys can go on and make it be morning soon enough, sleeping doesn't have to exist.

Sleeping doesn't exist? Welp.

Koneko and Hajime are around. This is not in a set season. You can make other characters appear if you wish.

Sleeping exist if you want it too. 

:D Yay. Sleep.

Awww....

Sorry Neko... I had a really cool character in mind, but I'm just not sure if I have time to be RPing. I may reconsider. Put me on the waiting list if you can and I'll get back to you. :D

Peace!