Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

~|Minor Miracles|~

The cafe. Right now, the RP is just a Clusterf*ck of fighting.

lol True. Hm, I might "accidentally" see what's going on...  :cool:

'Cause right now I'm doing nothing but sitting down. xD. It's on the rooftop right?

lol True. Hm, I might "accidentally" see what's going on...  :cool:

'Cause right now I'm doing nothing but sitting down. xD. It's on the rooftop right?

The fight? No It's in Cafe Nowhere xD

Ok I think I need some help since I'm doing too much unintentional god-modding lately.Can somebody give advice how not to do it?Do I need to change something in my character?.

To be honest,you didn't do anything like God-modding unless how your characters reacts that it was almost like it were. The reason why i said that it was God-modding because your character defeating the other member's characters easily. I didn't say it's not wrong to fight against others,it's just that during that situation,your character was like more powerful than the most other characters during that situation. But yeah,as i said,don't worry about it, I'll let it slide for now! :D

To be honest,you didn't do anything like God-modding unless how your characters reacts that it was almost like it were. The reason why i said that it was God-modding because your character defeating the other member's characters easily. I didn't say it's not wrong to fight against others,it's just that during that situation,your character was like more powerful than the most other characters during that situation. But yeah,as i said,don't worry about it, I'll let it slide for now! :D

No,it actually happened earlier with Oatkeeper too and there was a shitton of fixing I needed to do.I'm kinda scared that I'm making my character a Mary-Sue Edited by Sandra_Nedelcheva1998

No,it actually happened earlier with Oatkeeper too and there was a shitton of fixing I needed to do.I'm kinda scared that I'm making my character a Mary-Sue

You're not making a mary sue Sandra. You're just directing what our characters do without our say. Really nothing is wrong with your character. it's how you approach an engagement and leaving things open ended so people can react correctly.

No,it actually happened earlier with Oatkeeper too and there was a shitton of fixing I needed to do.I'm kinda scared that I'm making my character a Mary-Sue

I was given advice by Javelin. Just think of it as real life. Do you control what a person does or says in real life? No? Then you apply that rule directly back to RPs. Wait for a reaction before proceeding, as simple as that ^_^

Yep you don't know what it means xD Would thou like to be in my position? 

:angry:  >:)  You dare lieth to my face...

Well, Ryoshi wouldn't do well, xD

I know we are spamming other people's notifications. lol

Ryoshi will achieve it one day, one day.

Screw the system! Just kidding.. Don't eat me please ;-;