Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

~|Minor Miracles|~

Since you wanted me too because of changes, Re-accepted. 

Thanks for Re-accepting it ^_^

*Wow I didn't even realize Neko responded*Before I post, does anyone want to fill me in? x.x

Well um.. Me, Sora (Oath) and Erin (Sandra) are possibly about to fight... Erm.... Hajime (Neko), Kimiko (Neko), Ryoshi (Dawn) and Silver Kuroi's character (Can't remember for the life of me his name), Hali (RikuNobody) is in Cafe Nowhere, I've probably missed some people but I think that's the bulk.

Name: Firo Porcheniezo
Appearance:Posted Image
Biography: A friendly person communicative and relaxed. Tried to enter Falcutas but was rejected. Has been roaming the streets doing any job he culd get his hands on. As such he has started a gang to get the cash he needs. Since hes been involved in several robbery and streetfight cases. 

Minimum Holder?: yes
Minimum Ability?: can turn intangible for very short periods of time
Got into Falcultas Academy?:no
Graduated from Falcultas?:no
Weapon(s) (OPTIONAL): none
Theme(s) (OPTIONAL):  

Hope its good im not that good in RPing

Minor Miracle

Edited by Firo_Procheniezio

Hajime, Kimiko, Ryoshi, and Silver's character are about to fight Kuroki ouside her house.Wait, Ryoshi is heading home.

WE WERE SUPPOSE TO FIGHT! WAIT NO NO NO, I STAYING RIGHT IN THAT CAFE!

Name: Summoner Yuki

Appearance:

Posted Image

Biography: Summoner's real name is Terra. As a child, he loved to play, and read books about metal stuff. He had loved seeing blacksmiths do their stuff, and often times they gave him stuff. He had became in love with metal during his whole life. When he was born he had a minimum that was in sync with his future.

Minimum Holder?: Yes

Minimum Ability?: Weapon summon minimum- Allows him to summon most things that are metal, and are mostly weapons

Got into Falcultas Academy?: Yes

Graduated from Falcultas?: No

Weapon(s) (OPTIONAL): All weapons. Though his main is this

Posted Image

Minor Miracle

Edited by TheFirstCreation

Name: Firo PorcheniezoAge: 17Gender: maleAppearance:Posted ImageBiography: A friendly person communicative and relaxed. Tried to enter Falcutas but was rejected. Has been roaming the streets doing any job he culd get his hands on. As such he has started a gang to get the cash he needs. Since hes been involved in several robbery and streetfight cases. Minimum Holder?: yesMinimum Ability?: can turn intangible for very short periods of timeGot into Falcultas Academy?:noGraduated from Falcultas?:noWeapon(s) (OPTIONAL): noneTheme(s) (OPTIONAL):  

Hope its good im not that good in RPing

Minor Miracle

Accepted

Where is Sandra and Scottish fighting? After seeing how long the Thread is, I lost hope in finding it. xD

I'm fighting with Hali against Firo and his gang and Erin is.. Idk what she's doing actually.

I'm fighting with Hali against Firo and his gang and Erin is.. Idk what she's doing actually.

But where though? You guys are not just fighting in the middle of nowhere. xD

But where though? You guys are not just fighting in the middle of nowhere. xD

The cafe. Right now, the RP is just a Clusterf*ck of fighting.

Edited by Scottish Skarmory