Lady Aleister

~|Minor Miracles|~

The Villain comes to the rescue! xD

Character Sheet:

Name: Ren Suzugamori

Appearance:

Posted Image

Biography:

The Leader of the Foo Fighter Team,the best Trading Cards Team in Fukuhara High.He was assigned to switch schools known as Facultas Academy as a temporary student because of his own agenda,to become the strongest Cardfighter there is.

Minimum Holder?: Yes

Minimum Ability?:

(I was planning to make two powers for this character if you don't mind,and I will put some of the weakness for balancing it's strength.)

Ride the Vanguard - Ren was able to call real creatures from his Trading Cards,Vanguard,and make it as his companions.These creatures are known as "Vanguard".

Psyqualia - He was able to predict the outcome of the fight that he face.But the cost of using this is that his life depends on the Vanguard that he called.

Got into Falcultas Academy?: Yes

Graduated from Falcultas?: No

Weapon(s) (OPTIONAL): Trading Cards

Theme(s) (OPTIONAL):

http://youtu.be/tgiZZoZA8Ak

:D

The Villain comes to the rescue! xD

Character Sheet:

Name: Ren Suzugamori

Appearance:

Posted Image

Biography:

The Leader of the Foo Fighter Team,the best Trading Cards Team in Fukuhara High.He was assigned to switch schools known as Facultas Academy as a temporary student because of his own agenda,to become the strongest Cardfighter there is.

Minimum Holder?: Yes

Minimum Ability?:

Ride the Vanguard - Ren was able to call real creatures from his Trading Cards,Vanguard,and make it as his companions.These creatures are known as "Vanguard".

Got into Falcultas Academy?: Yes

Graduated from Falcultas?: No

Weapon(s) (OPTIONAL): Trading Cards

Theme(s) (OPTIONAL): http://youtu.be/tgiZZoZA8Ak

Acceppttteedddddd

I am using Hajime, a character from the anime.

Character Sheet:

Name: Hajime  

Appearance:

Posted Image 

Biography: Hajime is a quiet girl who doesn't say much. She however will do literally anything for food. She loves to eat, and thankfully, her high metabolism doesn't make her get to heavy. 

She has had her minimum for as long as she could remember.

Minimum Holder?: Yes. 

Minimum Ability?: Midnight Minimum- Gives the holder more strength and speed. The holder is capable of picking up heavy things and is able to withstand exhausting work. The power is stronger when the user is mad.

Got into Falcultas Academy?: No.

Graduated from Falcultas?: No. 

Weapon(s) (OPTIONAL):

Theme(s) (OPTIONAL):  I will find this later.

I am using Hajime, a character from the anime.

Character Sheet:

Name: Hajime  

Appearance:

Posted Image 

Biography: Hajime is a quiet girl who doesn't say much. She however will do literally anything for food. She loves to eat, and thankfully, her high metabolism doesn't make her get to heavy. 

She has had her minimum for as long as she could remember.

Minimum Holder?: Yes. 

Minimum Ability?: Midnight Minimum- Gives the holder more strength and speed. The holder is capable of picking up heavy things and is able to withstand exhausting work. The power is stronger when the user is mad.

Got into Falcultas Academy?: No.

Graduated from Falcultas?: No. 

Weapon(s) (OPTIONAL):

Theme(s) (OPTIONAL):  I will find this later.

You forgot Minor Miracles again -.-

*rises up from the KH13 grave*This rp really interests me. I might apply for a villain character if you still want/need one~ 

My phone is broken so I might not be able to reply as much as I would with my phone. Is that okay? x.x

A villain would be fine, thank you for coming back from the dead for me.

Anyway, to anyone who has actually seen this anime, i need them to PM me pleaseee~

Also, I will have to have a talk with my villans.

A villain would be fine, thank you for coming back from the dead for me.Anyway, to anyone who has actually seen this anime, i need them to PM me pleaseee~Also, I will have to have a talk with my villans.

Alrighty~ will help me play Sora's evil side better.

Character Sheet:

Name:Erin Mochime

Appearance:Posted Image

Biography:As a member from a immigrated poor family,she had a tough childhood but a supportive familly.After graduating she decided to go back home and lived with them for a short period of time.sadly she had to leave again due to many conflicts that happened on the jobs she tried to work and in the family herself.Now she's homeless,trying to find a job and she knows the perfect place where she can hire herself.By personality,Erin is a quiet person,friendly and resourceful.However if you manage to break her,she will show you her psychotic side so you better be careful. (P.S. she's also extremely flexible and worked as an acrobat once.So gymnastics shall be envolved in battles,just to point that out)  

Minimum Holder?:yes

Minimum Ability?:Gravity Minimum:She can walk on walls and ceiling,she can stop herself before she hits the ground while falling and levitate(not fly which means she has to let herself go of a wall/ceiling and keep her body on that height she's currently on)She can use the power only on herself

Got into Falcultas Academy?:yes

Graduated from Falcultas?:yes

Weapon(s) (OPTIONAL):a kitchen knife

Theme(s) (OPTIONAL):  

Minor Miracles

A villain would be fine, thank you for coming back from the dead for me.Anyway, to anyone who has actually seen this anime, i need them to PM me pleaseee~Also, I will have to have a talk with my villans.

Okay~ And you're welcome! .w. I can't post a character sheet right now because I'm about to get off, but I'll definitely work on it tomorrow. Is it okay if I can't really like post a lot for now since my phone's busted?

Character Sheet:

Name:Erin Mochime

Appearance:Posted Image

Biography:As a member from a immigrated poor family,she had a tough childhood but a supportive familly.After graduating she decided to go back home and lived with them for a short period of time.sadly she had to leave again due to many conflicts that happened on the jobs she tried to work and in the family herself.Now she's homeless,trying to find a job and she knows the perfect place where she can hire herself.By personality,Erin is a quiet person,friendly and resourceful.However if you manage to break her,she will show you her psychotic side so you better be careful. (P.S. she's also extremely flexible and worked as an acrobat once.So gymnastics shall be envolved in battles,just to point that out)  

Minimum Holder?:yes

Minimum Ability?:Gravity Minimum:She can walk on walls and ceiling,she can stop herself before she hits the ground while falling and levitate(not fly which means she has to let herself go of a wall/ceiling and keep her body on that height she's currently on)She can use the power only on herself

Got into Falcultas Academy?:yes

Graduated from Falcultas?:yes

Weapon(s) (OPTIONAL):a kitchen knife

Theme(s) (OPTIONAL):  

Minor Miracles

ACCEPTTTTEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD

As I am a RP noob ;-; I might ask a few Noob-like questions. How will we actually interact with other characters? Do we need their permission?

Sometimes,we won't need their permission to interact,unless the RP creator decides some things such as your character can't meet other characters that he/she have been decided.So yeah,be creative by meeting with people in the story! :D Edited by Hazimie

Sometimes,we won't need their permission to interact,unless the RP creator decides some things such as your character can't meet other characters that he/she have been decided.So yeah,be creative by meeting with people in the story! :D

Ah I see.

Sometimes,we won't need their permission to interact,unless the RP creator decides some things such as your character can't meet other characters that he/she have been decided.So yeah,be creative by meeting with people in the story! :D

Ah I see.

I already stated it in the RP thread but might as well do so here.

Never, ever dictate another's actions. Unless you've read their character over with a fine toothed comb and understand them, its a no no. You completely missed Sora's character in your post, assuming at her reactions such as the smirking. Honestly up the the smirk you were fine. After that you bombed it.

Be careful - others are far more prissy about that.

I already stated it in the RP thread but might as well do so here.

Never, ever dictate another's actions. Unless you've read their character over with a fine toothed comb and understand them, its a no no. You completely missed Sora's character in your post, assuming at her reactions such as the smirking. Honestly up the the smirk you were fine. After that you bombed it.

Be careful - others are far more prissy about that.

Sorry, rookie's mistake.

Edited by Scottish Skarmory

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Name: Harato Komizuki

Posted Image

Biography: was discriminated as a kid, as his parents were users as well due to also being minimums. One day, his whole life changed when a anti- minimum group, ironically called MAX, ripped his parents from them, and killed them right in from of his eyes, while he was hiding from them. He then knew what he had to do. Kill them all. All humans...

Minimum Holder?: yes

Minimum Ability?: Distrtion- can warp peoples senses and minds. This includes giving pain and taking away or replacing memories, as well as creating illusions.

Got into Falcultas Academy?: no

Graduated from Falcultas?: no

Weapon(s) (OPTIONAL):

Theme(s) (OPTIONAL):

Edited by DEADACCOUNT2333

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Edit has been made, miss Neko!