Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
carlo_VEE

Hello there! :)

Hey I'm new here..

I found this site by googling some information on KH3 then I found this site and it has a forum..You can call me Carlo

I've played Kingdom Hearts ever since I was a kid and I really loved the plot of this game.

I really loved Kingdom Hearts 2 and I think I wanna play it right now again.  >.> My favorite character is Roxas, I just hate how depressing his story is.

I'm so pumped for KH3 but I hate how it's only available for PS4. Like wtf..

So that's me.. :biggrin:

Oh my God, I love Roxas too! He's also my favourite character of the series. It's nice to meet you, Carlo.

Just about everyone who finds this forum gives in eventually so I'm not surprised. Welcome to our family! If you wanna chat sometime send me an IM or a PM :)

Peace!

Hey, welcome to the site. I hope you're enjoying it here.

Kingdom Hearts III is releasing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It will not release on current-gen consoles since by the time it's released they will be dead.

Welcome to KH13! If you have any concerns or questions, There is a list of staff members on the bottom of this page you can contact, Or if you feel you know or want to randomly chat up a specific member. Don't hesitate to do so! Enjoy your stay here and have a good Morning/evening/night.