Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Villi1997

Video 10 Things That The Bible Forbids Besides Homosexuality

OK people here says that eating pork or bacon is a sin, well that would be the case if we are in the ancient Israel under the Mosaic Law, remember that after Jesus arrived the Earth he in other words cancelled the Mosaic Law because he made new commands on the Earth. For example before Jesus made new commands in the Earth, The Ancient Israel had the Sabbath as a special day of Jehovah God's Worship and that was a part of the Mosaic Law but after Jesus went to the Earth he said that any day of the week we can worshipping his father and not only in Sabbath.  :D

Edited by Kevin_Keyblade

OK people here says that eating pork or bacon is a sin, well that would be the case if we are in the ancient Israel under the Mosaic Law, remember that after Jesus arrived the Earth he in other words cancelled the Mosaic Law because he made new commands on the Earth. For example before Jesus made new commands in the Earth, The Ancient Israel had the Sabbath as a special day of Jehovah God's Worship and that was a part of the Mosaic Law but after Jesus went to the Earth he said that any day of the week we can worshipping his father and not only in Sabbath.  :D

^This.

People will just pull the "negative" aspects of the bible, but not read further. When I mean "negative", I mean stuff they don't agree upon. 

Edited by OmegaForte

This topic will be locked, I see this is soon to get out of hand. Me, being Christian do not appreciate this as this only creates misconceptions about Christianity, and all religions in general. This is disrespectful and will soon lead to further conflict.

Cheers,

-Aang