Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I've been hearing a lot of rumors that kingdom hearts 3 will get a worldwide release instead of the Japan first than every other country. It's very unlikely that we'll get a worldwide release but this is one of squares biggest games...

I've been hearing a lot of rumors that kingdom hearts 3 will get a worldwide release instead of the Japan first than every other country. It's very unlikely that we'll get a worldwide release but this is one of squares biggest games...

It's lip syncing and dubbing that gets in the way for a worldwide release. I just hope we get the game next year.

It's lip syncing and dubbing that gets in the way for a worldwide release. I just hope we get the game next year.

KH 2.5 almost got a worldwide release. Only two months apart. That's the closest release any Kingdom Hearts game has had so far. I see them heading towards a direction that will lead to more worldwide releases. Also, dubbing and lip syncing isn't really a problem, if only the production on the English version began sooner than it usually does.

And knowing Japan will get a final mix of the game while we miss out on the cool stuff.

I think it will most likely be DLC content now; that is what they are gearing towards now. 

Hmm, it would be nice if it were worldwide release, but wouldn't they have released an English version of the teaser trailer as well at this point? 

I don't think it will be worldwide, but still, it's too early to say and we never know. 

I think it's definitely possible. The releases have been getting closer and closer. Consider: 1.5 was 6 months between japanese version and everywhere else. 2.5 is only 2 months apart. If they begin working on the localization aspect of it while they are still doing the japanese version, there is no reason why it couldn't be released worldwide. All they have to do is record the different voices simultaneously then work on the lip synching simultaneously. Totally possible.

I feel like they will have to have a worldwide release because well it is KH3 and 2.5 almost had one (only 2 months apart). PLus, having a worldwide release would be a good thing. Maybe the translation team or whatever team that translates the english version.  It could the give the debug team more time to look over the game and make it overall better. 

Um...a Final Mix version has been considered highly unlikely...I dun get what you're worrying about here.

well I would hate to miss out on the stuff Japan gets. It always seems like Japan gets the goodies. But if they do dlc then I have nothing to worry about . Edited by Kodakliv

I'd be all for it. I'D GET IT FIRST. MAHAHAHAHAH.

And please "Japan get all the goodies". While you North Americans were enjoying Re:CoM on PS2 we had NOTHING. While you were getting a Birth by Sleep PSP bundle with a 4GB memory stick we were left with some crappy artbook.

I think that eventually they'll do a worldwide release. 2.5's releases are quite close to one another which could signal closer future release dates. It may not be KH III though but something further down the line. Maybe III will release one month after Japan?

And please "Japan get all the goodies". While you North Americans were enjoying Re:CoM on PS2 we had NOTHING. While you were getting a Birth by Sleep PSP bundle with a 4GB memory stick we were left with some crappy artbook.

Europe always seems to get the short end of the stick. Be it KH or series like Pokemon (ORAS is coming out a week later for Europe than in the rest of the world...so much for a worldwide release for those games...). It'll be nice if you Europeans were given something nice for a change...

I think that eventually they'll do a worldwide release. 2.5's releases are quite close to one another which could signal closer future release dates. It may not be KH III though but something further down the line. Maybe III will release one month after Japan?

Europe always seems to get the short end of the stick. Be it KH or series like Pokemon (ORAS is coming out a week later for Europe than in the rest of the world...so much for a worldwide release for those games...). It'll be nice if you Europeans were given something nice for a change...

Europe and Australia.

Ummm, you sure? Still says November 21 everywhere.

I'd be all for it. I'D GET IT FIRST. MAHAHAHAHAH. And please "Japan get all the goodies". While you North Americans were enjoying Re:CoM on PS2 we had NOTHING. While you were getting a Birth by Sleep PSP bundle with a 4GB memory stick we were left with some crappy artbook.

I would of wanted the crappy art book over what we got and besides Re Chain Of Memories wasn't all that great so u didn't miss much.

Heh heh, That's why I'm American. >:)  0/*  xP

I would of wanted the crappy art book over what we got and besides Re Chain Of Memories wasn't all that great so u didn't miss much.

You'd rather an artbook over a limited edition, Birth by Sleep PSP bundle with a 4GB memory stick? You're crazy. I think Re:CoM is great btw.

You'd rather an artbook over a limited edition, Birth by Sleep PSP bundle with a 4GB memory stick? You're crazy. I think Re:CoM is great btw.

ehh the gameplay isnt my favorite. And yes at least the art book could be worth something in the future.

ehh the gameplay isnt my favorite. And yes at least the art book could be worth something in the future.

That'll bundle will be worth quite a bit more mate. Plus anyway, the bundle saves you $100 in the U.S alone. In Australia it would have saved even more money.

That'll bundle will be worth quite a bit more mate. Plus anyway, the bundle saves you $100 in the U.S alone. In Australia it would have saved even more money.

eh really still think u didn't miss out on anything. Would u rather have Re Chain Of Memories not in HD or was it worth waiting for it to be in HD?

eh really still think u didn't miss out on anything. Would u rather have Re Chain Of Memories not in HD or was it worth waiting for it to be in HD?

That's your opinion. And I like all these games a lot.

That's your opinion. And I like all these games a lot.

I know Sora ;) look Re Chain Of Memories was a fun way to play KH but I would of prefer if it was like KH1 with learning new abilities and leveling up since it was the first game to have Riku as a playable character. Edited by Kodakliv

And knowing Japan will get a final mix of the game while we miss out on the cool stuff.

lol yeah but it's a really good thing that PS4s aren't region-locked, so we can always import KH3FM if there ever is one. The only sucky thing is, it'd be around 90-100 bucks to do so.