Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Don't EVER trust KH Wiki because the things they put about KH games are false.

Not really true. Princesses of Heart CAN be keyblade wielders cause of their strong hearts.

Moved this to Speculation, it is possible they can, but the only known POH who can wield is Kairi,

since she touched Aqua's Keyblade in BBS and performed the ceremony by accident, which in turn caused her to become a keyblade wielder

There is no proof that any Princess of Heart can weild a Keyblade, other than Kairi.

What sucks is that whenever I notice something wrong about a character or place on the kh wiki, I change it so it's right... then someone else changes it back. So I gave up on that site.

KH Wiki gets some wacky info, and not everything they say is true. I mean, I'm sure that it's possible they COULD be, but...

Their info is correct enough for you to get the basic info, but can be very misleading once you get down into the details. Plus, the people editting the wiki seem intent on spreading false rumors rather frequently.