Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Clueless

Where do you live?

I live in New York :3

I like it here http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif Sometimes I want to move to like, a smaller town where it's quieter and I'd have friends all down the block but meh, it's fun the way it is :D

I'd LOVE to go to Japan, though x_x my "twin" (she's not really my twin, she's a very close friend I met on YT xD) is there right now

I am in the small, little, tiny state of Maine! With all the pine trees and coast lines...I wanna go somewhere where it doesn't rain all the time!

I need to live with my aunt in Florida! It's all nice and sunny and warm water....*sighs*

I live in Italy.

Down in cali. to visit grandparents :) <3

Awww No way! Thats definitely somewhere I want to visit.

Im studying for my italian test atm, are you fluent in italian?

I live in Italy.

Down in cali. to visit grandparents :) <3

Awww No way! Thats definitely somewhere I want to visit.

Im studying for my italian test atm, are you fluent in italian?

I know some my parents speak mostly english in my house but when my mom swears she saids it in italian lol <3

Yeah

Kumusta sounds the same as come stai and mean the same thing I think.

Libro is a word in common ahaha xD Theres alot of words that are similar (: Helps me with italian at school. ahaha

Haha that should make it easier.. My mom is trying to teach me the Italian words but im failing, lol, everytime I mess up on a word she yells at me, lol, she saids its insulting to our race that I don't know the words.

Well, italian, spanish and french are all latin languages... any language based off of those should therefore be latin languages also, in a sense.

i live in AUSTRALIA sate Victoria town west wodonga i have been in Melbourne like 4 times great place i dont want to move but i like going to Melbourne if i were to live some where else i would go to Melbourne