Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts4

Is Sora more length in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Kh2 Sora is taller than Goofy, if you like in first person mode you se the top of his cap if you look at him side to side. In that kh3 render, they both have the same proportion. He will probably be taller in kh3, but nowhere near Terra (look at Xemnas height. He is a monster)

KH2 Sora was only 5 feet tall so I hope they will make him taller. Maybe not Terra tall but maybe like 5"6 because in KH3 he will be like 16 or 17 and that would pretty short for a boy that age. 

Not really,Zidane from Final Fantasy 9 is 16 but he was the same length as Sora So I really don't think it's short for someone at his age

in fact it makes more sense than making him a freakin giraff like Squall

If you think about it, Goofy's legs are almost always bent, so I don't think he is taller than Goofy because Goofy is a pretty tall character. I think if any taller, Sora is like a smidge bit taller to indicate him almost being 16 for KH3, but he pretty much seems the same constant height over KH2 and KH3D. 

Edited by The Granas Girl

Well his pants do seem to reach to his knees (I noticed this from the trailers, not from the picture). In Kingdom Hearts 2, his pants reached to almost his feet. This COULD be a hint to Sora having new clothes.

Edited by Master Eraqus