Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MasterWorlock

Why didn't we see any thing new at e3 2014 ?

I don't even mean a new trailer or gameplay, just some art would have been enough. I would have been satisfied with some art of Sora and Riku's new outfits/look. And I wont know if anything happens at TGS since I'll be in basic training and AIT shortly after.

post-45514-0-04813000-1402807997_thumb.gif

Is there any consolation to this situation ?

I don't even mean a new trailer or gameplay, just some art would have been enough. I would have been satisfied with some art of Sora and Riku's new outfits/look. And I wont know if anything happens at TGS since I'll be in basic training and AIT shortly after.

You say it like it is not a big deal. It is probably what they will not show us until the very end, those bastards xD

I was expecting the cover of 2.5 more than anything, but it looks like they will bring the big guns to the TGS.

There was that new teaser, to be fair.

With Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus art. Something is something

They probably don't want to show something that isn't official. Most of Kh3 is still in development. If they show anything now it will most likely change in a year or so.

Square has always shown more trailers for Kingdom Hearts games at different Japanese events. They usually don't show any new trailers at E3 until a year or so before the release, at least this is what they have done in the past. I'm not talking about all of their games, just Kingdom Hearts.

The trailers are probably still in development since they didn't have proper character models for the teaser trailer...We did get that at least and it kinda sets up the tone and motion for KH3, and SE usually waits for TGS to reveal anything big. Just be glad they want to have solid characters and great concept designs for KH3. :) Just be patient, haha. I know it is hard to be, but at least we got a bit of information to go on. :3

Square is a mysterious entity, always leaving us with mysteries instead of answers.  Sometimes, this tactic proves good, but oftentimes, it leads to fans getting desperate, such as ourselves.  Fear not fellow gamer, we shall get our new dose of Kingdom Hearts news soon enough.  And well, I was satisfied with the small teaser we got this year. :)