Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I would love the original Star Wars trilogy in KHIII, but then again I don't know how they'll pull it off considering that these were pretty big movies with a storyline that took place on multiple planets. And it wouldn't make sense to just put one movie in one Kh game at a time - I've yet to see a KH game where it covers two movies of a series in one game, so you can tell that's the pattern they're going for and it wouldn't feel right at all.

As for MARVEL...X-Men would be interesting, but remember that most of these movies take place in REAL LIFE city settings, so it just wouldn't work with the KH theme of fantastical worlds with bright colors and all that jazz. I do, however, think that if nothing else we'll see references to these movies, a la Mary Poppin's umbrella, like maybe Captain America's shield can be an unlockable secret weapon for Goofy, and Thor's Hammer can be Donald's secret weapon or something.

To be honest, it seems like even though Disney now owns Marvel and Lucasfilm, they don't have absolute control over EVERYTHING. I feel like there would be some copyright issues, maybe not. On top of that, even if we all did want Marvel or Star Wars to be in KH, Disney might not. Marvel and Star Wars are bigger names that Pirates and Tron, and Disney might not want to include them.

Definitely not. 

Personally because I think the Star Wars Universe and the Marvel Universe would be too deep to be even covered in one world. It would leave fans more disappointed because they wouldn't even be able to cover one episode as such. 

It's like asking to put the world of Ivalice or Midgar into KH, and being only able to cover from the start of the Bombing Mission to the Shinra HQ. You'd miss out on like 90% of the rest of the game or so. 

Besides, I'd rather have Treasure Planet to replace the Star Wars, and the Incredibles/BH6 to replace Marvel. 

I think that just to ease fans who don't like it into the idea they could have a reference, but not necessarily a whole world. Perhaps as a secret boss or summon.

Edited by darkerturbo

No way ! beginning to add more things other then the original Disney films would ruin the uniqueness of the series. the original Disney films is what helped me bond with the game more and created such nostalgic feelings.

I just don't believe star wars or marvel would  have the same effect ( although nostalgic to some). there's already plenty of marvel games and star wars games, whereas a lot of original Disney movies don't and feels somewhat new or purely unique to the series when playing through.

No way ! beginning to add more things other then the original Disney films would ruin the uniqueness of the series. the original Disney films is what helped me bond with the game more and created such nostalgic feelings.  I just don't believe star wars or marvel would  have the same effect ( although nostalgic to some). there's already plenty of marvel games and star wars games, whereas a lot of original Disney movies don't and feels somewhat new or purely unique to the series when playing through.

Would that count a Big Hero 6 world, and dlc marvel/star wars theme keyblades?

Depands if they do it right.

Star Wars could fit really good, since  Nomura is a fan of Star WarsTerk, and KH is inspired a lot by SW.

As for Marvel, it depands. If they do it from the CU, it'll be pretty bad. If they do it on the comics though, it can be good.

However, I doubt SE will do it right, or any other "world" after DDD...

Well as an honest opinion, i don't want it in Kingdom Hearts. 

And its a collab of Disney and Square. I know that Marvel and SW are both property of Disney, but the whole "live action" worlds haven't really mixed into KH that well so far. Well, The Grid was awesome, but i don't think KH should have too much of those "live action" worlds if you know what i mean by that term. I mean that the art style hasn't blended into the KH universe well. The textures for the Tron Legacy and especially Port Royal's character's faces looked extremely awkward in contrast to KH characters. Im sure the Kingdom Shader will blend it in better, but im pretty sure that it'll still not fit in as well as the other worlds. 

I really don't want these worlds cause I think that adding live action worlds will make things irritating, for example, look at Port Royal, and you compare the design of the World's characters, to Sora Donald and Goofy. It really did look fake to me. It want strictly Disney. And don't get me started on why Frozen should not be in the game!  :angry:

I really don't want these worlds cause I think that adding live action worlds will make things irritating, for example, look at Port Royal, and you compare the design of the World's characters, to Sora Donald and Goofy. It really did look fake to me. It want strictly Disney. And don't get me started on why Frozen should not be in the game!  :angry:

I would like to see them tackle Live Action films in KH3. The Kingdom Shader technology apparently allows the teams to make characters seem like they fit in a world, so character models would change slightly in every world to suit the tone of the source material. Hopefully the mistakes of past games won't continue into KH3.

I honestly don't see marvel working in Kingdom Hearts but everyone said that about Disney and Final Fantasy so who knows? It might work out or it might not. As for Star Wars, the two franchises share similar themes and I believe that the two would blend well together. That and I desperately want to use a gummi ship or keyblade glider in an iconic Star Wars dogfight xD

I wouldnt like marvel in the game because of how mature marvel is it would kinda ruin the feel of the game if they added them but star wars might be nice a lightsaber keyblade would be awesome.