Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Josuke Higashikata

To summarize most people's reaction to the KH2.5 HD ReMix's release date...

How dare people be upset that this game's taking so long! I mean, it's just an HD collection, those all take this long, right?

Point it, it's not taking all that long. It's only 3 months more then I.5 which, one two months more than the gap from 3D to I.5 , given how much more extra content there is in BBSFM and KHIIFM compared to KHFM isn't all that much longer. Hell, we're lucky were still getting it this year with all the extra work that needed to be done.

Here's a reference. Note, all release dates are for NA.

3D Jul. 31st 2012I.5 Sep. 10th 2013II.5 Dec 2nd 2014.

Not that much of a gap for those of us who remember the two-year waits between KH, CoM, and KHII and the three year wait between KHII and Days.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Of course. I would never make a generalization of everyone's reaction. I know some people who are perfectly content with a December 2nd release date.

I'm part of those people who are content with it.

Peace!

Point it, it's not taking all that long. It's only 3 months more then I.5 which, one two months more than the gap from 3D to I.5 , given how much more extra content there is in BBSFM and KHIIFM compared to KHFM isn't all that much longer. Hell, we're lucky were still getting it this year with all the extra work that needed to be done.

Here's a reference. Note, all release dates are for NA.

3D Jul. 31st 2012I.5 Sep. 10th 2013II.5 Dec 2nd 2014.

Not that much of a gap for those of us who remember the two-year waits between KH, CoM, and KHII and the three year wait between KHII and Days.

They had an excuse to take that long with I.5, since they had to rebuild the game from scratch. And either way, this is just an HD collection. It shouldn't take so long to make.

Also, if you're going to assume that I wasn't a fan of KH back then, I've been with it since the start. I remember the waits, but those were new games. They weren't just HD versions of old games with a few new features.

They had an excuse to take that long with I.5, since they had to rebuild the game from scratch. And either way, this is just an HD collection. It shouldn't take so long to make.

Also, if you're going to assume that I wasn't a fan of KH back then, I've been with it since the start. I remember the waits, but those were new games. They weren't just HD versions of old games with a few new features.

KH II is also a much larger game then KHFM, even without the Final Mix Elements. And when did I ever say you haven't been a fan since the start. There's also BbS FM which I think is larger than Re:CoM

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

KH II is also a much larger game then KHFM, even without the Final Mix Elements.

Even so, it's just upscaling it to HD. Wind Waker HD took six months after its announcement to be released, and that's a pretty big game.

Even so, it's just upscaling it to HD. Wind Waker HD took six months after its announcement to be released, and that's a pretty big game.

Wind Waker was also just one game. This is two games and a video volume. 

If one game takes 6 months, then shouldn't a collection of two take a year?

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Wind Waker was also just one game. This is two.

KHI.5 was two games, and while they might not have been as large as KHII, they still likely would have taken under a year if they didn't have to remake KHI from scratch.

KHI.5 was two games, and while they might not have been as large as KHII, they still likely would have taken under a year if they didn't have to remake KHI from scratch.

Actually, it's quite impressive that they did manage to entirely remake the game in a year.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno