Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143436611Xxcc

Kingdom Hearts III TRAILER ENGLISH ***FANDUB***

Sounds great. The first actor sounds just a little too... I don't know, old? Serious? The second guy sounds perfect to me. It just seems like the first one (Xehanort assumably) sounds... I don't know older or authoritative? Like I said, this is great, but a better one would have the actors sounding... I don't know, more equal. Socially, I mean. Xehanort's voice just has to much authority to me. I dunno. This was still really awesome.

Sounds great. The first actor sounds just a little too... I don't know, old? Serious? The second guy sounds perfect to me. It just seems like the first one (Xehanort assumably) sounds... I don't know older or authoritative? Like I said, this is great, but a better one would have the actors sounding... I don't know, more equal. Socially, I mean. Xehanort's voice just has to much authority to me. I dunno. This was still really awesome.

There weren't 2 actors it was all me :) Basically I tried to emulate how Ben Diskin sounds like YMX in DDD.. Then use what I know about light characters in the KH Universe to voice Young Master Eraqus :)

There weren't 2 actors it was all me :) Basically I tried to emulate how Ben Diskin sounds like YMX in DDD.. Then use what I know about light characters in the KH Universe to voice Young Master Eraqus :)

All you? Very nice. Very nice indeed. Just throwing out my own personal preferences. You did a great job. I always have constructive criticism for about anything, so don't worry, you really did do great.

Quite neat. The way you delivered your lines as Young Eraqus though sounded extremely a lot like Riku. I'd like to hear you do some Riku fandubbing, 'cause I image you'd be a great Riku.

You sound almost exactly like him! I'm amazed!