Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Xiro

365.25 Days

Welp. Today I remember that today is my one year anniversary for being a (non-paying) member of KH13. (Thanks TheWayToDawn for that status which reminded me xP) Man, one year. That's quite a bit of time. A lot of stuff has happened over the year. Some good, some not-so-good. Regardless, I'm glad I decided to join this site after stalking a bit as a guest. I've met some really cool people, and even though I haven't actually met any of them in real life (except for Javelin that one time), I still consider them to be among my closest friends. Thanks guys.Unfortunately, I haven't been as active in these past couple of months as I used to or as I would have liked to be. Hopefully I can work on that. So... I hope I can continue to have good times and meet awesome people for what I hope to be quite a while longer. :3

Oi! Congrats!

Welp. Today I remember that today is my one year anniversary for being a (non-paying) member of KH13. (Thanks TheWayToDawn for that status which reminded me xP)

Man, one year. That's quite a bit of time. A lot of stuff has happened over the year. Some good, some not-so-good. Regardless, I'm glad I decided to join this site after stalking a bit as a guest. I've met some really cool people, and even though I haven't actually met any of them in real life (except for Javelin that one time), I still consider them to be among my closest friends. Thanks guys.

Unfortunately, I haven't been as active in these past couple of months as I used to or as I would have liked to be. Hopefully I can work on that.

So... I hope I can continue to have good times and meet awesome people for what I hope to be quite a while longer. :3

Posted Image

Welp. Today I remember that today is my one year anniversary for being a (non-paying) member of KH13. (Thanks TheWayToDawn for that status which reminded me xP)

Man, one year. That's quite a bit of time. A lot of stuff has happened over the year. Some good, some not-so-good. Regardless, I'm glad I decided to join this site after stalking a bit as a guest. I've met some really cool people, and even though I haven't actually met any of them in real life (except for Javelin that one time), I still consider them to be among my closest friends. Thanks guys.

Unfortunately, I haven't been as active in these past couple of months as I used to or as I would have liked to be. Hopefully I can work on that.

So... I hope I can continue to have good times and meet awesome people for what I hope to be quite a while longer. :3

I'm gonna find you, we're gonna hang out, and we'll take pictures to celebrate the moment and them post it here on the forums. Whether or not I will drown you with my Kairi collection... Well lets hope I don't get that crazy xD [i will bring that tiny Kairi figure that you identified me by during that football game though owo]

I'm gonna find you, we're gonna hang out, and we'll take pictures to celebrate the moment and them post it here on the forums. Whether or not I will drown you with my Kairi collection... Well lets hope I don't get that crazy xD [i will bring that tiny Kairi figure that you identified me by during that football game though owo]

Yus. [i thought it was the jacket owo]