Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Captain Arrowguns

In case anyone's interested...

So, after plenty of metiphorical blood, sweat, and tears, I've finally completed my first ever youtube video. It's a countdown of the top 14 Organization Members, in my opinion. I'm planning on making many more video game countdown videos in the future, the next one most likely being Top 10 Video Game Sidekicks. So in case anyone on this site's interested, I've decided to post the video on here. If you do watch it, please give me you're honest opinion on it. If I'm going to make more of these kinds of videos, I'd be great to know what I did that people like, and what they don't.

I'm in the middle of watching it, but you made a slight error. Larxene is number 12 in the Organization, Marluxia is number 11. I'll edit this after watching the rest of the video. Edit: I've just watched all of it. I see your points, and I agree with you. Of course, if I wanted to, I could nitpick some of your points, but I don't like to do that. Anyway, apart from that one mistake, it was pretty good.

Edited by Frogmyre

I'm in the middle of watching it, but you made a slight error. Larxene is number 12 in the Organization, Marluxia is number 11. I'll edit this after watching the rest of the video. Edit: I've just watched all of it. I see your points, and I agree with you. Of course, if I wanted to, I could nitpick some of your points, but I don't like to do that. Anyway, apart from that one mistake, it was pretty good.

Thanks! As for my error, I did state that Marluxia was number 11, but I did make a mistake by saying Larxene was number 11 as well. I'll add an annotation correcting myself at that point in the video shortly.

Thanks! As for my error, I did state that Marluxia was number 11, but I did make a mistake by saying Larxene was number 11 as well. I'll add an annotation correcting myself at that point in the video shortly.

Alright, as long as you do that, thank you. Something tells me you might just like Xigbar. (To be completely honest, he is one of my favorite Organization XIII members. I mean, one of the main reasons as to why I want multiplayer in KHIII, is so that I can play as him... but that's for a different topic)

Alright, as long as you do that, thank you. Something tells me you might just like Xigbar. (To be completely honest, he is one of my favorite Organization XIII members. I mean, one of the main reasons as to why I want multiplayer in KHIII, is so that I can play as him... but that's for a different topic)

What? Me liking Xigbar!? Outrageous!

All joking aside, yes, I do like Xigbar. Also, I just thought it would be good to have a mascot for my channel, which is why he's in my profile picture, intro, profile art, intro, etc. And yes, I'd love to play as Xigbar/Braig in KHIII, but only if he plays better that he he did in 358! Playing as him was kind of annoying in that game.