Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC)

(http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/10/21/first-print-editions-dragon-ball-xenoverse-will-include-bonus-tenkaichi-budokai-tournament-mode-revealed/)

We've got some new info. on the game: First off, the first print copies of the game are going to include a bonus in them; Second, the game will feature a Tenkaichi Budokai mode, basically a tournament mode, where you can compete and watch other players compete via a Spectator mode; Lastly, we have a look at the simplistic yet stylish box art for the game's cover! Take a look below!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, it was detailed in one of the scans that in December, we'll be getting a new video for the game, most likely a new trailer.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Two new pre-order deals have been announced for the game.

One is a pre-order deal where you recieve a special metal casing, two exclusive Frieza Soilder armors for your created character(s), and SSJ4 Vegeta as a playable character. The other is called the "Trunks Travel Edition", and comes with a special Future Trunks figure. And if you think the SSJ4 Vegeta deal is bad, don't care, because GT still sucks. trolololololololo

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I've seen 3v3 battles and that makes me nervous. They haven't used these battles correctly. I miss just standard one on one fights like Budokai 3. Nothing too fancy, but it was so much fun. Xenoverse is made by the same company so I expect a little made.

We have big news for the game through new (translated) scans!!

First, Great Ape Vegeta (playable or boss fight not confirmed) will appear in the game! And his battle will have a new mechanic which allows his opponent to target his tail as well as grab him by the tail and swing him Super Mario 64 style!

Posted Image

http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/11/18/great-ape-vegeta-joins-dragon-ball-xenoverse-nappa-bardock-may-also-confirmed/

Second, we have three characters confirmed playable: Lord Beerus, Whis, and Jaco The Patrolman! Jaco himself can received through a special download code, as well as a set of items tailored after Master Roshi!

Posted Image

http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/11/18/dragon-ball-xenoverse-scan-reveals-beerus-whis-jaco-playable-characters/

And lastly, we have more information about the story mode, as well as other modes in the game like Tenkaichi Budokai!

Posted Image

http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/11/18/new-dragon-ball-xenoverse-scan-shows-story-details-parallel-quests/

Edited by Firaga Sensei

So, I saw a video and they showed all the playable races. Majin, Saiyan, Earthling, Namekian and Friezian (or whatever the hell Freiza's race is called. I didn't see the name. They only show up when the race is highlighted and he went right from Earthling to Namekian.)

Character creation starts at 28:30, but I put the whole thing up for those that want it.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

New scans have come out, confirming the characters of Super Saiyan God Goku and Super Android 17 to appear in the game as well as the reveal of an anime special being made exclusively for the game based on the Xenoverse story.

New scans have come out, confirming the characters of Super Saiyan God Goku and Super Android 17 to appear in the game as well as the reveal of an anime special being made exclusively for the game based on the Xenoverse story.

... Forgive me for being a canon-only person, but... When was Super Android 17 ever a thing? ._.

... Forgive me for being a canon-only person, but... When was Super Android 17 ever a thing? ._.

DragonBall GT, unfortunately. He was pretty much the Cell of GT.

Long story short: Dr. Myuu, a scientist that was killed earlier in GT, found Dr. Gero in Hell, and they team up and made Android 17 in Hell, the 17 from Trunk's dystopian timeline, fuse with the Android 17 on Earth, the good one. They were fused in Super Android 17.

It's very stupid and doesn't make any sense, but that's how it went down. 

Edited by Firaga Sensei

DragonBall GT, unfortunately. He was pretty much the Cell of GT.

Long story short: Dr. Myuu, a scientist that was killed earlier in GT, found Dr. Gero in Hell, and they team up and made Android 17 in Hell, the 17 from Trunk's dystopian timeline, fuse with the Android 17 on Earth, the good one. They were fused in Super Android 17.

It's very stupid and doesn't make any sense, but that's how it went down. 

... Wh-what did I just read...? ._. Thanks for the explanation, I guess... But what the heck?

... Wh-what did I just read...? ._. Thanks for the explanation, I guess... But what the heck?

Yep.

To be fair, the saga did feature Android 18 for obvious reasons, as well as some KrillinXAndroid 18, so I give it credit for that. (Krillindiedagainthough,whichismessedup.)

Yep.

To be fair, the saga did feature Android 18 for obvious reasons, as well as some KrillinXAndroid 18, so I give it credit for that. (Krillindiedagainthough,whichismessedup.)

I am now having second thoughts about whether or not I should force myself to watch GT...

I am now having second thoughts about whether or not I should force myself to watch GT...

It's really not as bad as it sounds. GT is a hit or miss though. I love GT and SA17 makes 3 GT characters in Xenoverse (sounds to me there are some GT fans floating around the development team). I really only need Pan and I'm good to go.