Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC)

Wow this thread is dead

Bandai Namco has recently set up a survey based around DragonBall: Xenoverse. They are collecting feedback from the fanbase so that they can make improvements for the next Xenoverse title. All aspects of the game can be surveyed as well as other misc. issues or comments to be made on the game.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Wow this thread is dead

Bandai Namco has recently set up a survey based around DragonBall: Xenoverse. They are collecting feedback from the fanbase so that they can make improvements for the next Xenoverse title. All aspects of the game can be surveyed as well as other misc. issues or comments to be made on the game.

There hasn't been much to say about it sadly

Is it confirmed that they're actually working on a sequel already? The game struck me as the kind of thing they could keep going for a good long while with DLC and new DB Super related content. I mean, I've definitely got issues with the game (mostly that whole OP Saiyan thing) but those can be fixed with balance updates, like pretty much any other online multiplayer video game.

There hasn't been much to say about it sadly

Is it confirmed that they're actually working on a sequel already? The game struck me as the kind of thing they could keep going for a good long while with DLC and new DB Super related content. I mean, I've definitely got issues with the game (mostly that whole OP Saiyan thing) but those can be fixed with balance updates, like pretty much any other online multiplayer video game.

No, not really. There's too much issues with both the fanbase and the game itself to try and ride it out any further than whatever is still left to do. Starting fresh while keeping the positives and ironing out the negatives and just adding more content in general as a sequel should is the better way to go.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

No, not really. There's too much issues with both the fanbase and the game itself to try and ride it out any further than whatever is still left to do. Starting fresh while keeping the positives and ironing out the negatives and just adding more content in general as a sequel should is the better way to go.

I guess. I'm just not too keen on dropping another $60 on an improved version of the game. Updates and improvements are great, but there'd have to be a lot of actually new content for a new game to be worth it to me, at least. (Though hopefully Super will help that.)

Edited by HeyMouseSayCheese

I guess. I'm just not too keen on dropping another $60 on an improved version of the game. Updates and improvements are great, but there'd have to be a lot of actually new content for a new game to be worth it to me, at least. (Though hopefully Super will help that.)

There has to be a lot of new content and major improvements as well. It's a sequel. That's part of the reason sequels are made in the first place.

There has to be a lot of new content and major improvements as well. It's a sequel. That's part of the reason sequels are made in the first place.

I'm worried Bandai Namco won't think that. I'm concerned (not very concerned, but still concerned) that they'll just rebalance a few things, package all the DLC in with the game and call it Xenoverse XTREME or something derpy like that. If they actually announce a sequel with new screenshots and gameplay footage showing how it's actually new and improved, I'll change my tune, but if we're just going based off rumors and expectations, then mine are pretty low.

I'm worried Bandai Namco won't think that. I'm concerned (not very concerned, but still concerned) that they'll just rebalance a few things, package all the DLC in with the game and call it Xenoverse XTREME or something derpy like that. If they actually announce a sequel with new screenshots and gameplay footage showing how it's actually new and improved, I'll change my tune, but if we're just going based off rumors and expectations, then mine are pretty low.

Obviously not. BN isn't into "Game of the Year" type deals. They just stick with what works and move on.

According to this article, the World Tournament feature for the game is finally going to be put to use.

Players can now access the Tournament feature in the main hub and access a bet that allows them to fight against other players and earn points. These points will determine their ranking in the actual Tournament which starts on August 25th, beginning with preliminaries. And then on September 12th, the players that advance will compete in a final bracket. The winner will receive a prize, what that is however is still unspecified.