Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC)

Well yeah, but there's still only two slots.

Well, technically, since the space for it exists in battle, there are three, but one is permanently inaccessible. Since the space for it in battle already exists in the game's code, they could theoretically release a patch to make it accessible, thereby "unlocking" it. I guess it's more like there's a potential for three, but there are only two in practice.

Okay, it's the 14th, where is GT pack 2?

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

A new scan has been released, once again showing off Golden Freiza, but also new details for the third DLC Pack, including MSSJG Goku (who is shown to be playable in Zenkai Battle Royale as well) and MSSJG Vegeta as playable characters. The pack will also include:

• Jaco The Galactic Patrolman and Old Kai as mentors (Jaco will also be playable for us US/EU players, along with the Roshi stuff)
  • Gohan's tracksuit and Tagoma's scouter as clothing options
  • 13 New Skills
  • 7 New Z-Souls
  • 5 New Parallel Quests

Posted Image

http://www.shonengamez.com/2015/04/17/super-saiyan-god-super-saiyan-goku-vegeta-joins-dragon-ball-xenoverses-third-dlc-pack/

To commeroate the release of Resurrection 'F', Namco Bandai has released the Whis Gis that Goku and Vegeta wear in the movie, as well as a new wig accessory to give your character SSJGSSJ like hair for FREE on all versions of the game.

To commeroate the release of Resurrection 'F', Namco Bandai has released the Whis Gis that Goku and Vegeta wear in the movie, as well as a new wig accessory to give your character SSJGSSJ like hair for FREE on all versions of the game.

Rad. For all the flaws this game has, they keep giving me tons of Dragon Ball references to fanboy all over, and that I appreciate.

So, uh, I know I said I wouldn't post in here again until I get the game, but I'm thinking about getting it soon-ish.. That's close enough, right?

Anyway, I wanted to ask something: as someone who doesn't care about GT, is the GT DLC pack worth getting? I'll definitely get the Resurrection F pack, but if the GT pack somehow adds anything... not GT in the game, I'll consider getting that one too. I just wanted to hear what all it includes, since I couldn't find anything specific.

So, uh, I know I said I wouldn't post in here again until I get the game, but I'm thinking about getting it soon-ish.. That's close enough, right?

Anyway, I wanted to ask something: as someone who doesn't care about GT, is the GT DLC pack worth getting? I'll definitely get the Resurrection F pack, but if the GT pack somehow adds anything... not GT in the game, I'll consider getting that one too. I just wanted to hear what all it includes, since I couldn't find anything specific.

It well, the second one adds two of the main antagonists unique to Xenoverse playable. They weren't in GT, but they where in Dragon Ball Online and Xenoverse. Here's the list

GT 1

• 3 new playables characters (Kid Goku GT, Trunks GT and Pan)
  • 1 new stage (Planet Tuffle)
  • 5 new costumes, 3 new accessories, 9 new Z-souls
  • 2 new Masters (Tien and Yamcha)
  • 15 new special moves to be learned from Tien and Yamcha
  • 4 Time Patrol Quests and 3 Parallel Quests

GT 2

• 4 playable characters – Eis Shenron, Nuova Shenron and two others*
  • 3 Time Patrol Quests (story mode)
  • 3 Parallel Quests
  • Pan GT as a Master and her 5 Master quests
  • 5 full costumes from Pan, Gogeta, Super 17, Mira and Towa.
  • 24 signature moves from Pan, Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron
  • 6 new Z-Souls

* I removed the names of to two other playable characters out of consideration for the fact that you may not want spoilers but rest assured, they have nothing to do with GT.

Also, you may want to pick up the "Revival of F" costume pack which is separate from DLC 3 and currently free on all platforms. This mini-pack includes

• Goku's new Gi from the movie
  • Vegeta's new Battle Suit from the movie
  • a wig based on SSGSS Goku's hair

Unfortunately, both suits are Strike based when, given his fighting style, Vegeta's should rightfully be Ki based.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

It well, the second one adds to of the main antagonists unique to Xenoverse playable.

I did see that, and that sounds interesting. I'm more curious about the first, though. All I know is that it adds GT Goku, GT Trunks, and Pan, and some GT-themed missions.

I did see that, and that sounds interesting. I'm more curious about the first, though. All I know is that it adds GT Goku, GT Trunks, and Pan, and some GT-themed missions.

I edited my above post with full details on both for you.

I edited my above post with full details on both for you.

Alright, thanks! The new super moves and masters sound cool. I might end up picking them both up when I get the game after all. I'll be sure to download the costume pack, too! Hopefully I'll be able to get the game soon, although I'm not sure exactly when it will be.

Alright, thanks! The new super moves and masters sound cool. I might end up picking them both up when I get the game after all. I'll be sure to download the costume pack, too! Hopefully I'll be able to get the game soon, although I'm not sure exactly when it will be.

If you intend to get all 3 DLC, then I suggest picking up the Season Pass, If available.It'll save you money. The Season Pas is $25, each DLC is 10, so you're really only paying full price for the two GT DLCs and getting the RoF DLC half off.

If you intend to get all 3 DLC, then I suggest picking up the Season Pass, If available.It'll save you money. The Season Pas is $25, each DLC is 10, so you're really only paying full price for the two GT DLCs and getting the RoF DLC half off.

Alright, I'll probably just do that, then. Is there any word on if other DLC packs will be released at some point?

Alright, I'll probably just do that, then. Is there any word on if other DLC packs will be released at some point?

The official statement is "no current plans", but I sincerely believe there will be as hints in the end of GT Pack 2 suggest that the story isn't over just yet.Plus the RoF pack doesn't have any Time Patrols (story quests) so as to avoid spoiling fans outside of Japan for the movie so I'm hoping they'll add those some time after the movie is released worldwide. And the main antagonist isn't playable yet either, So there's either more DLC or a sequel.Ooh, maybe DLC 4 or 5 or Xenoverse 2 will add the first saga of Dragon Ball Super.

The official statement is "no current plans", but I sincerely believe there will be as hints in the end of GT Pack 2 suggest that the story isn't over just yet.Plus the RoF pack doesn't have any Time Patrols (story quests) so as to avoid spoiling fans outside of Japan for the movie so I'm hoping they'll add those some time after the movie is released worldwide. And the main antagonist isn't playable yet either, So there's either more DLC or a sequel.Ooh, maybe DLC 4 or 5 or Xenoverse 2 will add the first saga of Dragon Ball Super.

Ah, alright. A second RoF pack with some story missions would be nice to see, and would make sense. I just wish they didn't spoil the new forms in Pack 3 (Stumbled across those a while ago... wasn't very happy about that). :/

I'd love to see DB Super be included, but that would probably be something left for Xenoverse 2. I doubt they'd include content from that right after the anime starts, and even that's going to take a while. At least we've still got RoF to keep us occupied until then, and anything else they can include in future DLC packs.

Ah, alright. A second RoF pack with some story missions would be nice to see, and would make sense. I just wish they didn't spoil the new forms in Pack 3 (Stumbled across those a while ago... wasn't very happy about that). :/

I'd love to see DB Super be included, but that would probably be something left for Xenoverse 2. I doubt they'd include content from that right after the anime starts, and even that's going to take a while. At least we've still got RoF to keep us occupied until then, and anything else they can include in future DLC packs.

Well, to be fair, the new forms where "spoiled" in magazine articles and trailers long before the details of DLC 3 where announces.Plus, with no story and no characters, there wouldn't even be a DLC 3 until summer.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Well, to be fair, the new forms where "spoiled" in magazine articles and trailers long before the details of DLC 3 where announces.Plus, with no story and no characters, there wouldn't even be a DLC 3 until summer.

I know that some were, but I'm pretty sure that one of them wasn't shown at all until the DLC pack.

That being Vegeta's SSJG2 or whatever the new form is called.

I was fine with seeing the other two, that's the one that really bothered me. :/ I can't even imagine what my reaction to it would have been if I hadn't seen it ahead of time.

That's true. Although, if Pack 2 hints at more GT DLC, couldn't that have been the third DLC pack? I mean, I'm still happy with what the game is getting in terms of RoF content, I just wish that it didn't give away one of the big surprises in the movie so soon. I guess that's just what happens when Japan gets the movies before everyone else, though.

Just so you know, Super Spirit Bomb is a fantastic move. You can't get it without the first DLC though.

Are any of the other moves worth getting too?

Definitely. It's really neat seeing all the moves you can use. Personally, I got it for GT, but haven't touched anything past a couple GT PQs. I've spent the last few days unlocking SSJ4 Goku by beating the base PQs. 

Definitely. It's really neat seeing all the moves you can use. Personally, I got it for GT, but haven't touched anything past a couple GT PQs. I've spent the last few days unlocking SSJ4 Goku by beating the base PQs. 

Alright. I'll probably get the season pass, then. It sounds like the packs do have a lot of interesting inclusions. Thanks for the advice, everyone!

Just so you know, Super Spirit Bomb is a fantastic move. You can't get it without the first DLC though.

IMO, the move is too slow. With as large as the battlefields are, you need a move that can travel quickly as well as do a lot of damage.

I know one thing you'll enjoy from the GT Packs, but uh, I won't spoil it.

I'm not following the thread, you have to quote me or I don't see responses. ._.

And okay. Now I'm curious...