Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC)

character creation confirmed in Xenoverse! :

the future warrior is actually a randomly created character!

we habe the possibility to make a human, a namekian or a majin (like buu), and it can be a boy or a girl.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

my reaction :

Posted Image

That majin looks so badass. 

Hopefully this'll be good...

Oh boy, here comes these comments again.

This game is by the same team that made the BT games. If you liked those, you'll probably like this. Also, you should watch gameplay before you trash the game.

Oh boy, here comes these comments again.

This game is by the same team that made the BT games. If you liked those, you'll probably like this. Also, you should watch gameplay before you trash the game.

I'm not going to trash the game. I hardly ever "trash" games.

I love BT3.

I'm not going to trash the game. I hardly ever "trash" games.

I love BT3.

You're acting like this game is going to suck. It hasn't even been RELEASED yet. People need to stop whining about this game before it's been released, because it looks fantastic.

You're acting like this game is going to suck. It hasn't even been RELEASED yet. People need to stop whining about this game before it's been released, because it looks fantastic.

Every DBZ game looks fantastic. But the most important thing with a fighting game is gameplay and I haven't seen good gameplay in a DBZ gameplay since Raging Blast 2.

Every DBZ game looks fantastic. But the most important thing with a fighting game is gameplay and I haven't seen good gameplay in a DBZ gameplay since Raging Blast 2.

When I said "looks fantastic" I meant the gameplay looks fantastic. And if people would actually watch the freaking trailers for once, they'd see that it looks fun.

When I said "looks fantastic" I meant the gameplay looks fantastic. And if people would actually watch the freaking trailers for once, they'd see that it looks fun.

There's only been the one trailer....

The gameplay does look pretty good. I'm a bit on the fence about it though. It depends on how it conrols. DBZ games have this thing where gameplay looks awesome. But when you actually play it...It sometimes ends up bad. Either way im still excited. I think this one will turn out good. 

I'm glad they opened up a better variety with the Custom Character. I will admit I'm not anticipating the story for the Custom Character as it really sucked in Ultimate Tenkaichi.

Are you kidding me? It's already been proven that the story will be better. We're going to be visiting events from the DragonBall story and have a hand in changing them! Isn't that exciting?! :D

Are you kidding me? It's already been proven that the story will be better. We're going to be visiting events from the DragonBall story and have a hand in changing them! Isn't that exciting?! :D

The idea of changing events sounds like tons of fun. Not sure if it was mentioned, but can we go Super Saiyan if we choose Namekian or Majin? xD It sounds impossible, but Custom Characters usually defy all lore/logic in any game.

The idea of changing events sounds like tons of fun. Not sure if it was mentioned, but can we go Super Saiyan if we choose Namekian or Majin? xD It sounds impossible, but Custom Characters usually defy all lore/logic in any game.

Don't get crazy, Hero, of course we can't. xD But considering Saiyan class gets a SSJ form, I'm sure Namekians, Majins and even Humans will get a form too.

Don't get crazy, Hero, of course we can't. xD But considering Saiyan class gets a SSJ form, I'm sure Namekians, Majins and even Humans will get a form too.

I figured Human appearance was just Saiyan. Weird, seems a bit wasted to me. :P

I figured Human appearance was just Saiyan. Weird, seems a bit wasted to me. :P

No, it's Human. Saiyans weren't shown. But is obvious that they're going to be in, they're the most popular race AND we already saw the Mysterious Warrior and him going SSJ and everything.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

The game will be recieving a closed beta, which means only certain people can enter. Here's some info. on it from the video description:

Thanks to Kazenshuu for the info.

The Japanese network test will be limited to PlayStation 3 owners. Participation will be assigned via a lottery system — not a first-come, first-serve basis — with registration done via the PlayStation Store. To enter, players must “Search” with the PlayStation Store for ネットワークテスト用応募券 (“Entry Ticket for Network Test”); clicking “Download” on this item enters you into the selection pool. Players who are selected will only be able to play the network test on the account that they registered with and will be notified by e-mail.

Entries to the network test lottery pool will be accepted 21 August 2014 at 9:00 p.m. JST to midnight on 18 September 2014.

Two phases of network test game time are scheduled. The first round of winners will be notified starting 19 September 2014 with the test running over a 27-hour period from 20 September 2014 at 9:00 p.m. JST to 22 September 2014 at 12:00 a.m. JST. The second round of winners will be notified starting 03 October 2014 with the test running over another 27-hour period from 04 October 2014 at 9:00 p.m. JST to 06 October 2014 at 12:00 a.m. JST.

The first round of testing is only for Japan, while the second round will be worldwide. Some functions will be added for the second test. The European branch of Bandai Namco has been referencing an upcoming “Closed Beta”, which will presumably be within this second period.

Three new characters have been introduced for the game, characters you may recognize from DragonBall Online, furthering the connection between the two games!

First, we have Miira and Towa, better known as the Time Breakers. They were the antagonists of DBO, so it will be likely that they will be the antagonists for this game as well.

Posted Image

Second, we have Tokitoki, a magical owl, and the "Supreme Kai of the time", who may be connected to the "Lord of Time" mentioned by Time Patrol Trunks in DBO.

Posted Image

(http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/09/17/dragon-ball-xenoverse-screenshots-reveal-new-characters/)

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Lots of big news for DBX! First off, a scan featuring TokiToki, the "Supreme Kai of time" and The Time Breakers!(http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/09/18/check-towa-mira-latest-dragon-ball-xenoverse-scan/)(Can't post it here, sorry :/)Second, screenshots of gameplay from Tokyo Game Show!http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/09/17/dragon-ball-xenoverse-gameplay-new-screenshots-surfaces/I can't post the images or the video here due to there being too many images to post and because the video is only viewable in a foreign video player. Still, use the link above and see what's going on!

Edited by Firaga Sensei