Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC)

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/05/heres_your_first_glimpse_of_dragon_ball_zs_ps4_debut

Can't wait to see some footage for this one!

EDIT: It's also been confirmed for PS3 and Xbox 360, I missed this information:

http://www.explosion.com/58114/new-dragon-ball-z-game-announced-for-playstation-4/

Edited by Shulk

I seriously don't want to bust everyone's bubble but looking at the facts:

-BoZ was a mediocre game and it had 2-3 years of development

-the fact that it will be for current gen too means that graphics will probably be downplayed a lot so don't expect anything extarortdinary 

but of course always excited for a new db game just don't have high expectations maybe this provides a return to the beloved tenkaichi era or something 

You forgot to mention that it's coming to the Ps3 and Xbox 360 too

good in general

I really want to see some footage too!!!!!!!!

(Sorry about the weird quote) I didn't see anything in the article saying it's going to be on PS3/Xbox 360, I only saw PS4. :

(Sorry about the weird quote) I didn't see anything in the article saying it's going to be on PS3/Xbox 360, I only saw PS4. :

every other article I read says it's on Ps3,Ps4 and Xbox 360

the link you have is from a Sony news site so of course it'll mention the Ps4 only

What was wrong with...oh wait, thought I saw BUDOKAI. Not Ultimate.I was going to say...Budokai Tenkaichi was awesome.  Sorry. Anyways, what was wrong with Ultimate?

I dunno about you, but in the story mode 5-10 minute repetitive, button-mashing fights got really boring really fast for me.

I dunno about you, but in the story mode 5-10 minute repetitive, button-mashing fights got really boring really fast for me.

Aaah. Yes, well, I've not yet played Ultimate yet, I only ever thought of getting it because of the customization character thingie. So I'm completely oblivious to the repetitiveness. Sorry about that, but now I know what to watch out for.

every other article I read says it's on Ps3,Ps4 and Xbox 360

the link you have is from a Sony news site so of course it'll mention the Ps4 only

If it's a Sony site, it would at least mention the PS3, also. : I guess it's all my fault that I found the wrong article.

If it's a Sony site, it would at least mention the PS3, also. : I guess it's all my fault that I found the wrong article.

Well you can link more than one article if you want to,otherwise people might get misleaded and get a Ps4 when they can get the game on their Ps3

Well you can link more than one article if you want to,otherwise people might get misleaded and get a Ps4 when they can get the game on their Ps3

This was the first article I found, I wasn't going to go and search around to see if there was any more news on it. I didn't even know that there was a PS3 or Xbox 360 version confirmed, so I didn't "forget" anything.

Meh, I'm not that excted for it especially since the DBZ games have been getting worse and worse with each new installment (Dragon ball Z: For Kinect, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z). So yeah, I'm not going to get hyped for this new one either. Why can't they just go back to the old style of DBZ games back on the PS2 where it took SKILL to make a combo? I hate all these button mashers they're putting in. They should go back to the style of the Budokai games. If they do that, then I might get interested in the DBZ games again.

Edited by Tails

Considering how hyped I was for BOZ and how the game turned out to be... eh... I won't hold my breath entirely on this one. Still, I can't help but notice the new features like the story mode elements (Future city and HTC) as well as the possible return and mote fleshed out version of the CAC mode and not be a little excited, or at least interested. Until I see game play however, I'll still be wading it all out.

Meh, I'm not that excted for it especially since the DBZ games have been getting worse and worse with each new installment (Dragon ball Z: For Kinect, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z). So yeah, I'm not going to get hyped for this new one either. Why can't they just go back to the old style of DBZ games back on the PS2 where it took SKILL to make a combo? I hate all these button mashers they're putting in. They should go back to the style of the Budokai games. If they do that, then I might get interested in the DBZ games again.

Hey come on Mr. Whores, don't assume things. This is a next Gen title and it has potential for the most part. Like I said we haven't seen any real game play at all so at least keep an open mind. Heck considering how much more effort CC2 has put into the new Naruto game I have a feeling that it will carry over to NB with this new DB title. :) Edited by Firaga Sensei

Considering how hyped I was for BOZ and how the game turned out to be... eh... I won't hold my breath entirely on this one. Still, I can't help but notice the new features like the story mode elements (Future city and HTC) as well as the possible return and mote fleshed out version of the CAC mode and not be a little excited, or at least interested. Until I see game play however, I'll still be wading it all out.Hey come on Mr. Whores, don't assume things. This is a next Gen title and it has potential for the most part. Like I said we haven't seen any real game play at all so at least keep an open mind. Heck considering how much more effort CC2 has put into the new Naruto game I have a feeling that it will carry over to NB with this new DB title. :)

I also noticed a comment in one of the articles point out the guy hiding behind a rock in the Goku vs Vegeta picture. He had a Capsule Corp. jacket, and a scouter...  He definitely didn't look familiar.

I also noticed a comment in one of the articles point out the guy hiding behind a rock in the Goku vs Vegeta picture. He had a Capsule Corp. jacket, and a scouter...  He definitely didn't look familiark.

That's a Custom Character Flash. Why did you think I brought up CAC mode? Lol

Ooh... Blegh, I can't read Japanese and I don't have any DB games yet. Cut me some slack man. :

Who'd you think it was then? Goku's long lost cousin? XDBut yeah given his SSJ God esque hair and the fact that he's wearing a combo of a CC jacket, Piccolo's neck piece, ands Scouter could mean a much much more fleshed out CAC mode then the one in UT. Edited by Firaga Sensei

Who'd you think it was then? Goku's long lost cousin?

But yeah given his SSJ God esque hair and the fact that he's wearing a combo of a CC jacket, Piccolo's neck piece, ands Scouter could mean a much much more fleshed out CAC mode then the one in UT.

M-maybe

I figured it was character customization, I didn't see anything confirming that it was though.

I'm mostly hoping for a return to Tenkaichi 3 battle system and some GT characters. *cough*Pan*cough*

Other than that I'm not holding any major expectations of the game.

Namco Bandai has expressed that putting GT in video games is pretty much not going to happen anymore. I don't blame them to be honest.