Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

FINAL FANTASY IV: DS v PSP

Which remake of FINAL FANTASY IV do you prefer?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which remake of FINAL FANTASY IV do you prefer?

• Nintendo DS
    • PlayStation Portable

Which remake of FINAL FANTASY IV do you prefer? 

The Nintendo DS remake in 3D which has since been ported to iOS and Android and is also available on the Amazon Appstore with Ouya, Windows Phone and PC releases expected soon.

Or the PlayStation Portable remake in 2D.

Features? Pretty sure they both have the same features.

The PSP one lets you put Edward, Yang, etc. all back into your party after a certain point, has the Lunar Trials, and has After Years included.

The PSP one lets you put Edward, Yang, etc. all back into your party after a certain point, has the Lunar Trials, and has After Years included.

I've got no clue about putting them back into your party since I haven't finished the game.

The iOS and Android versions of FINAL FANTASY IV have an all new "EX Dungeon," which is a remake of the Lunar Ruins.

I was trying to keep THE AFTER YEARS out of this.

I haven't played the DS version,but the PSP version have better graphics so I'd say the best version of FFIV is the one on PSP 

The PSP version just for the amount of content. The DS one is good, but it ain't got any of the stuff added in the FFIV Advance port, plus After Years.

The stuff added in the GBA port has been remade for the iOS and Android versions.

Definitely the PSP version.-Lunar Ruins-FFIV The Interlude-FFIV The After Years-High quality 2D graphics (Whether you prefer the DS or PSP graphics is just a matter of opinion)

-Ability to use Cid, Palom, Porom, Yang, and Edward (Cecil must be in your party at all times)

The DS version is good too.

-Harder Difficulty

-Voice acting

-Augment system

-3D graphics and art style (If you prefer that)

PSP wins for me though.

Definitely the PSP version.-Lunar Ruins-FFIV The Interlude-FFIV The After Years-High quality 2D graphics (Whether you prefer the DS or PSP graphics is just a matter of opinion)

-Ability to use Cid, Palom, Porom, Yang, and Edward (Cecil must be in your party at all times)

The DS version is good too.

-Harder Difficulty

-Voice acting

-Augment system

-3D graphics and art style (If you prefer that)

PSP wins for me though.

The Lunar Ruins were remade for the iOS and Android versions. And we're trying to keep THE AFTER YEARS out of this.

The Lunar Ruins were remade for the iOS and Android versions. And we're trying to keep THE AFTER YEARS out of this.

I thought we were talking about the DS version...

Why are we keeping out The After Years? Is it because we're talking about FF4 alone? If so why not keep out the interlude as well?

I thought we were talking about the DS version...

Why are we keeping out The After Years? Is it because we're talking about FF4 alone? If so why not keep out the interlude as well?

We are talking about the remakes of FINAL FANTASY IV. The iOS and Android versions are simply remasters of the Nintendo DS remake so they are counted.

Not any other games.

We are talking about the remakes of FINAL FANTASY IV. The iOS and Android versions are simply remasters of the Nintendo DS remake so they are counted.

Not any other games.

You probably should have said: "IOS and Android version" instead of "DS version" then. I get what you mean now though.And fair enough. Just FF4.

Otherwise, my opinion hasn't really changed. Which do you prefer, Sora96?

You probably should have said: "IOS and Android version" instead of "DS version" then. I get what you mean now though.And fair enough. Just FF4.

Otherwise, my opinion hasn't really changed. Which do you prefer, Sora96?

Well my first post clearly includes them so I thought that was enough.

DS of course. Loving it on my smartphone.