Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PrinceNoctis

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX on PS4?

There won't be. Square Enix don't work like that. They're always releasing games after the next gen console is out and they don't port it to the next one. Even major releases like FINAL FANTASY XII. So, no they aren't.

There won't be. Square Enix don't work like that. They're always releasing games after the next gen console is out and they don't port it to the next one. Even major releases like FINAL FANTASY XII. So, no they aren't.

Thank you so much! Now I know I should buy a Playstation 3! I've been for E3 since January so that I could be sure the games wouldn't be released on the Playstation 4 but I was getting tired of waiting! PS3, here I come! KH 1.5, here I come!

Agreed, but wasn't Final Fantasy originally intended for PS2, then they switched to PS3. Granted it was early in development at the time, but they still opted for the newer console.