Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Antrium

My journey

So about three months ago my father left and I was forced to leave the place I was most happy in... Now I am trying to finish my highschool education so I can come back up to the place I was most happy in, the only problem is that I am two years away from finishing my high school education. So I thought I could earn money to pay for a bus to get up to the place, I took two weeks up in California and I currently it has been 5 days of the two weeks and so far I have started deep cleaning a house, put back together a garden, fixed cabinets and drawers in an RV (I mean they were screwed up) and many other things. In the house where I am staying I met a 73 year old woman who has an amazing past... I mean amazingly funny that is. See she was a head chef in an resturaunt, a fake ski instructor, and a (Well lets say she couldn't keep her garments on;) ) in New Orleans and that was only three years of her life... Today I am going to work some more and earn money so I can go back up to the place and finally get to see my girlfriend... So wish me luck, pray for me, hope I do not kill myself... and do you think I should blog about the 73 year old woman?

Wish you the best luck of all lucks exist in the world, and somehow something tells me that you won't kill your self...

Good luck once again ^^ I'm pretty sure you can go through things.

(your question: only with the old granny's permission tell me the link if she does 8D)