Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Would you like to see indieszero develop a KH themed THEATRHYTHM?

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see indieszero develop a KH themed THEATRHYTHM?

• Yes, I believe the music in the KINGDOM HEARTS series has plenty to offer.
    • Yes, but only if it includes the rearranged music from the HD collections.
    • Yes, but only if there's one on 3DS in 2015 or 2016 and one following KINGDOM HEARTS III.
    • Yes, but only if there's no DLC.
    • No, I don't like theater rhythm action video games.
    • No, unless they can do something to make it different to the FINAL FANTASY versions.
    • No, I don't think there's enough variety or quantity.

NOTES: 

indieszero developed THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY and THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL.

Tetsuya Nomura served as the Creative Producer.

Posted Image Yes, I believe the music in the Kingdom Hearts series has plenty to offer. (8 votes [57.14%])

But you said you didn't want indieszero to develop a Kingdom Hearts title in yesterday's poll.

I may have my Kingdom Hearts Membership card taken from me, but I'm sorry, this does not sound appealing to me.

Point 1: Final Fantasy has a long rich history of music to draw from to warrant a music/rhythm game. Kingdom Hearts, while it does have a fair amount of memorable tracks, does not have enough to support a full game (in my opinion).

Point 2: I'm not one to throw this term around, but I'm kind of done with side games. I loved Days, Birth by Sleep, Coded, and Dream Drop Distance, but now that Kingdom Hearts III has officially been announced, that is my only concern at this point (besides the HD Remasters),

Point 3: We don't need another game to distract the Osaka team. Yes, I know that a Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm would be developed by a different group, but then the Osaka team would slow down thinking that the KH fandom is being appeased with their "Kingdom Hearts game for the year". We want the Osaka team to make a high quality AAA game fr sure, but we also don't want a SE team taking so long to make a "masterpiece" that it misses out this generation.

I don't think less of anyone who would really want a Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm, but personally, it really doesn't woo me.

I may have my Kingdom Hearts Membership card taken from me, but I'm sorry, this does not sound appealing to me.

Point 1: Final Fantasy has a long rich history of music to draw from to warrant a music/rhythm game. Kingdom Hearts, while it does have a fair amount of memorable tracks, does not have enough to support a full game (in my opinion).

Point 2: I'm not one to throw this term around, but I'm kind of done with side games. I loved Days, Birth by Sleep, Coded, and Dream Drop Distance, but now that Kingdom Hearts III has officially been announced, that is my only concern at this point (besides the HD Remasters),

Point 3: We don't need another game to distract the Osaka team. Yes, I know that a Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm would be developed by a different group, but then the Osaka team would slow down thinking that the KH fandom is being appeased with their "Kingdom Hearts game for the year". We want the Osaka team to make a high quality AAA game fr sure, but we also don't want a SE team taking so long to make a "masterpiece" that it misses out this generation.

I don't think less of anyone who would really want a Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm, but personally, it really doesn't woo me.

The Osaka team managed to put out Birth by Sleep in 2010, Birth by Sleep Final Mix in 2011 and Kingdom Hearts 3D in 2012 when h.a.n.d. released 358/2 Days in 2009 and Re:coded in 2010/11. And once they finish HD 2.5 ReMIX, the Osaka team will finally be able to focus on just one game.

It's not that I don't want them to, regardless of who creates a KH game I'm going to play the game for my love of KH.  I may have a preference, but that doesn't mean I'm subjected to it, or necessarily opposed to other options.  This isn't something I have a strong opinion on at all, I'm too open minded to care or think that much into it tbh.

I would really really like it with the old and the rearranged music together and you could choose which version you would like to play.Kingdom Hearts has so many wonderful tracks and maybe they could even include a sneek peak on one or two KH 3 tracks while they are at it.Also it would fill the gap between 2.5 and KH 3 if KH 3 is not coming in 2015.