Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
person127

He cant make up his stupid mind

I hate this dude.He says he loves me and he wishes that i would love him back when we both sure as hell know that ain't gunna happen.He says he'll never like anyone else.That same day he told my friend the same thing.I know cuz we were all txting eachother.Then when i asked him if he likes that girl he said hell no.i only like you.And then i told him not to txt me at night when i try to sleep.he said he wouldnt because he cared about me.11:33 am i got a txt from him.I cussed him out cuz i dont like to be woken up when im trying to sleep.He told me he was sorry and that he loves me but then he immeaditly asked out the other girl.He should just make up his stupid mind.I wish he would pick the other girl cuz i cant deal with all the freaken lies.thats just bull.Maybe i should just hurt him so much that he'll leave me alone.Maybe i should just ignore him.As long as he leaves me alone.:@

the guy seems stupid I think you should just ignore him and if he starts harassing you, you should like tell the teacher or beat him up or another option is to just run from him. Does he sit next to you in any of ur classes? If so I dont know what to do for that. If u do sit next to him u should ask if you can switch seats with someone else

hahahah ya.schools out now so i dont hav to c his face anymore.but wut was sad was that out of my 8 classes.he was in 7 of them.and he either sat by me or close to me.and he wudnt leave me alone.he just doesnt get the meaning of NO.hes like that girl from the movie obsessed.....ill hav to kill him then if its gunna b like that movie...

lol.ya ive actuallydone it before when i was so irritated.i kicked him as hard as i could (which is really hard)and i spit my gum at his face.it was soooooo funny

Tell him gth because if a guy truly loves you then he wouldn't be screwing around with your friend and not texting you when you want him to. I say dump him and tell him that he lost what little respect you had for him! No man is worthy of any woman if he is going around being a jerk! I do not go around flirting with other girls because I am loyal and know that the girl I love is most likely the one for me, I never screw around because I know if I did then I will lose her and not have anything at all. He will never be anybody's love until he realize that he can't do that.

Can I get a AMEN!

Tell him gth because if a guy truly loves you then he wouldn't be screwing around with your friend and not texting you when you want him to. I say dump him and tell him that he lost what little respect you had for him! No man is worthy of any woman if he is going around being a jerk! I do not go around flirting with other girls because I am loyal and know that the girl I love is most likely the one for me, I never screw around because I know if I did then I will lose her and not have anything at all. He will never be anybody's love until he realize that he can't do that.

Can I get a AMEN!

Oh my god.

Amen.

Can I get a AMEN!

Oh my god.

Amen.

Thank you brother! lol

ya.i was never dating him tho i did once on dare from my brother.and like 3 months ago my frien was like id nevr like him again.im so ovr him (she dated him 4 times)but wen he aasked her out she said yes.....again.

ya.i was never dating him tho i did once on dare from my brother.and like 3 months ago my frien was like id nevr like him again.im so ovr him (she dated him 4 times)but wen he aasked her out she said yes.....again.

No offense to your friend but is she stupid? I would have figured it out by round 1...