Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MikeMasi

Axel Makes An Entrance

To celebrate the eighth year anniversary of Kingdom Hearts II, CGNET has voiced one of the legendary scenes that features Axel's entrance with Roxas. 

Bill Karalius continues to provide his voice as Axel. Roxas is voiced by Mike Masi (CGNET).

What exactly needed work?

I thought the beginning was really convincing, and Axle is good for the most part, but you need to find a better Roxas, that or you weren't recording him in the optimal conditions. Also the Keyblade cling? yeah that needs work... 

I thought the beginning was really convincing, and Axle is good for the most part, but you need to find a better Roxas, that or you weren't recording him in the optimal conditions. Also the Keyblade cling? yeah that needs work... 

At 1:36?

At 1:36?

at 1:20 for the Keyblade cling... most of Roxas's lines sound off, and compared to a really good Axle voice you have, he is sub par. The short breaths and grunts he does are fine, but the dialog just doesn't sound like him. 

Edited by Oblivian474

at 1:20 for the Keyblade cling... most of Roxas's lines sound off, and compared to a really good Axle voice you have, he is sub par. The short breaths and grunts he does are fine, but the dialog just doesn't sound like him. 

Yea, thanks. I voiced Roxas, I get it. This is the first time I'm hearing from someone on here that I was off. 

Not sure if it has anything to do with Ven, but do you feel the same way with this video?

Yea, thanks. I voiced Roxas, I get it. This is the first time I'm hearing from someone on here that I was off. 

Not sure if it has anything to do with Ven, but do you feel the same way with this video?

Yeah here is much better, it's what I initially thought, it's the recording of the voice, look at 0:50 and 1:37 of the old video, it's subtle but it's kinda like... he has a little extra on him, ya know... it's just compared to the Axle who sounds so crisp, one you can tell was made at a your home with a mike, and the other sounds like a character speaking in the game. Your Ven is pretty good, so it's not just your imitation, you might have talked too loudly in the first one or a in a bad room, I don't know. In the end it's not really that big of a deal, it seems for the most part you have good voice actors.

Edited by Oblivian474