Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
person127

Other insulting things I said about celebrities today

WARNING!!WARNING!!THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SOMETHING VERY RANDOM AND FUNNY THAT YOU MIGHT PEE YOUR PANTS!!I ADVISE THAT YOU WEAR A DIPPER OR SIT ON THE CRAPPER!

THIS IS THE STORY OF HOW JUSTIN BEIBER WAS CREATED

One day the biggest slut before miley cyrus walked into a bar and saw goerge bush raping brittney spears.The slut was so jealous that she raped everything in sight.Brittney spears and the slut went into labor with eacother the next day cuz the unborn fetus's did not want to be within a hundred thousand miles of them let alone inside them.So after the fetus's were born the slut and brittney spears decided to rape eachtoher until theyn were interupted by their dads calling them at 2:30 in the morning to say:

I have a really hot video of me dancing in womens lingerie singing "My first kiss" by 3OH!3 and Kesha with dancing monkeys that eventually get raped by us!!

The lesbian couple just hung up to do that exact thing.After 9 months of marriage they had an ugly little boy named miley cyrus.the parents raped the child though its not considered child malesting if the boy enjoys it.when the boy turned 16 he had already got 30 dudes (how?dont ask me) and girls pregnant.Shes had 140 abortions and was raped 450 times.eventually she decided to keep one of the babys and named her justin beiber.they got married aftr the girl was born.And justin beiber became a famous singer by raping his way to thje top.But only one manwhore remained in his heart besides anyone else with a male part.and that was his wife/mother,miley cyrus.the couple lived happily ever after in a world where hippies exsist that are hated by me.

AND THAT WAS HOW I TRIED TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF CUZ I WAS BORED:P:P