Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Kingdom hearts 3 possible co-op multiplier?

I would like it if it was an unlockable after you finish the game in Single-Player

Then you can play the game all over again with Co-Op as an option...like Imagine Sora and Roxas Co-op? That'd be the firetrucking shit right there

Plus 358/2 days had online multiplayer and that was on a freaking DS so yeah

Not every game needs multiplayer these days, I don't want them wasting time on some half-assed multiplayer bullshit like alot of developers do lately. 

Edited by EricBwn

I dont get why people are so opposed to this concept, first of all it would be optional. and second of all you play with companions through out most of the game the only thing that would be different is 1 characters AI. This isnt a battle arena it would be drop in drop out co-op, think about the final xemnas fight in kh2 if I was controlling sora and my buddy was playing as riku us playing together would have no adverse effect whatsoever, if anything it would have added to the fight and made it feel as though we had to work together to defeat the enemy. and if you dont want to work with someone thats fine because its optional, and if your'e worried that it would detract from the overall quality of the game; you shouldnt be. It would be no different than you change your character with a code, all the characters have their own combos,animations,voices, and equip slots already programmed the only thing needed is to execute them with button inputs or scripting . I really wish that this community was more open to new things instead of being so neophobic.

even still. I love it  

I'd love co-op if i could drop in and out as companion characters. though i guess the problem would be, how does that work for story scenes where the main character is alone?

I'd love co-op if i could drop in and out as companion characters. though i guess the problem would be, how does that work for story scenes where the main character is alone?

Maybe they can make the parts where Sora has to be alone single player only so multiplier won't mess up the timeline. 

I would like it if it was an unlockable after you finish the game in Single-Player

Then you can play the game all over again with Co-Op as an option...like Imagine Sora and Roxas Co-op? That'd be the firetrucking shit right there

Plus 358/2 days had online multiplayer and that was on a freaking DS so yeah

Days wasn't online, it was local only. :/