Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duels of Death RP Sign-up's!

*I will teach those unfamiliar with the game the basic's how to play*

Millenniums past after the Pharaoh Atem, as well as those of the spirits of the others of his time who were trapped inside of the Millennium Items had been laid to final rest. As time went on, Duel Monsters slowly got less and less popular, as did many card games, in favor of Video Games, Virtual Reality, and many other sources of entertainment. Kaibacorp, as well as many other Duel-Monster's based companies died off as well, Duel Monsters had become almost forgotten, although, after ten millennia of the game being almost gone, something caused a sudden revival of the playing cards, a boom was formed, but at the same time as the revival of Duel Monsters, the Shadow Games, devilish magic that when used could be used to send people to hell or physically harm them in a duel slowly made a return as well. One day, children, teenagers, adults began to disappear, their only connection: The game of Duel Monsters and a mysterious letter with a card enclosed being sent to them. It read

"Hello, my soon-to-be guest and duelist, I am writing to you to ask of you two question:

How would you feel if you had to duel for your life, and once more, how would you feel if,

after you won a tournament of Dueling Death, you received one wish for anything your heart desires?

Don't prepare to answer that with letters: Just think your response.

If you are still reading this, you did not find this to be a tempting enough offer.

Please, dispose of this and the card enclosed, and forget this was sent to you.

The card enclosed was that of a dark fairy-esk creature called "Shadow FD", a one-star monster with no effect. Nothing else. Weeks later, one of the children who was taken reappeared inside of his room, his parents found him there, sleeping. When he awoke, they asked him what caused him to disappear, he said that the idea of getting anything he wished for was so amazing that he forgot the prerequisite, and was taken to an odd hall with a bunch of other people, he beat them all in Duels, and one by one they all died right after his defeating of them. He was terrified of dueling, but if he didn't, he would be killed, so he played on so that he could see his family and friends again.

After this child's explication of the incident, the mail was sorted more thoroughly, authorities were alerted, but the tournaments continued on anyway. Here, on the tenth anniversary of the tournament, is where our RP starts.

Rules:

I'm assuming that most of us who are joining this are at least intermediate in RPing, so we all know the rules, but here are the special ones.

There are NO OTK or any of the sort decks allowed in this RP. OTK and things of that nature will not be tollerated, we do clean dueling here.

We are playing in Unlimited format, so any card is allowed at the rule limit 3, unless it is a card that can OTK, like Exodia.

This RP WILL have characters die, so as such, you MUST think about how your going to play this when constructing your deck. No godmodding, people die if they die, that is all.

We only allow one entry per RPer in this one, if you make a mistake with your playing, you will loose.

No underhanded tactics, like if your opponent is away, do not stack your deck.

Your deck can be changed later, but not by much, more to be explained later.

We will use the official rulings on cards as well.

Now, with rules out of the way, this is how the RP will run: Most of the text-based part will occur here, as in story progression, character development, ect, but in-duel talk will occur in the chat of a site called Duel Network, where you will make and play your deck against the other player's here. As you duel, you will post in the chat IC, then it will also be placed in my next post for those who won't be able to watch. We will have the duel set to private, the password will always be " Duels of Death ", to keep things simple, and those who can should watch, so you can get a feel for your opponent's deck and strategy, as well as how to deal with it. You will start with ONE deck, and can change it, but only when allowed by me, and this is will be rarely allowed. If you are new to Yugioh, I will help you learn the basic's, so don't feel turned off by the huge amount of things you need to learn, I will teach you all the basics, or another member might be willing to as well. If you read all this, put Duel On! in your sheet at the bottom.

Now, with that out of the way, the sheet!

Name:
Appearance:
Deck:
Bio(Opt):
Ect:
(For new sheets since I forgot this earlier)Your DN account(If you have a previous one, that one can be used instead of making a new one):

Let's duel!

DN Accounts for future reference:

KH13's Pangoro: achitazumi

Propper Gentleman Crona: Deck of Star'S3

Sikota Urinakano: HikaruShobu

Kingdombladesventus: TwilightBladeX

XxUtopiaxX: timothyg014 Edited by Guest

Will there be card games on motorcycles? >.>

Maaaybe.

CARD GAMES ON HOVERBOAAAARDS

That is an excellent idea. Doing it. Working the mechanics in my head AS OF NOW.

It would have been funny if you combined the mecha rp and the yugioh ep and just made it card games in robots xD

Sequel?

Hm.  I'm getting interested with this.  Might have to think on if I should join or not for a while.

I say you should.

Due to the circumstances I'm in, I'll have to sign up tomorrow, mainly because I have to re-set up my DN account. That, and I have to think up a good deck theme...though my mind is going towards the good ol' classic Gravekeeper's deck!

Due to the circumstances I'm in, I'll have to sign up tomorrow, mainly because I have to re-set up my DN account. That, and I have to think up a good deck theme...though my mind is going towards the good ol' classic Gravekeeper's deck!

You can sign up without deck at first then edit in, if you wish.

Name: Haru Walker

Appearance: Short brown hair, a black tee covered by an unzipped white jacket with fluff cuffs at the ends of the sleeves, jeans, and black shoes.

Deck: Gravekeeper's

Bio(Opt): Achi only got into dueling recently, but he seems to have gotten a grasp of it fairly quickly. However, the shy boy usually doesn't duel, because he doesn't really have anyone to play with. When he does, it's usually with his family members. He also, fittingly enough to his deck, belongs to a family of self-proclaimed necromancers. Which might explain the occasional chanting and claiming 'they' at times when it doesn't seem appropriate.

Ect: He's only had roughly a month's worth of playing Duel Monsters. His best friend is a ghost that, of course, nobody else but other spiritual people can see. He also tends to ask this ghost for advice when playing Duel Monsters.

Duel On!

I'd like join and stuff... But I don't very much about Yu-Gi-Oh and if I fail then I die.. So I'd like be wasting space...GADDANG I'M TOO INDECISIVE

I can teach!

Is it mandatory that our characters have traditional Yu-Gi-Oh! ridiculous hairstyles?

Nope.

@Crona;  lol.  Okay.  I already have an account there, but it's also Ultimus Grid.  I'm not sure wether or not to make another for a character.

That's fine, if that's what you wanna use.

Name: Haru Walker

Appearance: Short brown hair, a black tee covered by an unzipped white jacket with fluff cuffs at the ends of the sleeves, jeans, and black shoes.

Deck: Gravekeeper's

Bio(Opt): Achi only got into dueling recently, but he seems to have gotten a grasp of it fairly quickly. However, the shy boy usually doesn't duel, because he doesn't really have anyone to play with. When he does, it's usually with his family members. He also, fittingly enough to his deck, belongs to a family of self-proclaimed necromancers. Which might explain the occasional chanting and claiming 'they' at times when it doesn't seem appropriate.

Ect: He's only had roughly a month's worth of playing Duel Monsters. His best friend is a ghost that, of course, nobody else but other spiritual people can see. He also tends to ask this ghost for advice when playing Duel Monsters.

Duel On!

Accepted!

Nah, I'll just make another.

Name:  Kaden Yuko

Appearance:  Black , spike forward hair, red jacket, blue shirt, red pants, and blue shoes.

Deck:  Elemental Hero

Bio:  Kaden isn't your average duelist.  Sure, he knows enough of the rules and how duels usually go, but doesn't have that much experience and anyone to duel against.  The only true times he did was against a friend who moved away and once at a previous tournament he lost in the first round. 

Etc:  Kaden always dreamt of being a hero in some way, to face off and stop evil forces. When he found out about the Elemental heroes, he felt a sort of connection and just HAD to work with them. 

Duel on.

Nah, I'll just make another.

Name:  Kaden Yuko

Appearance:  Black , spike forward hair, red jacket, blue shirt, red pants, and blue shoes.

Deck:  Elemental Hero

Bio:  Kaden isn't your average duelist.  Sure, he knows enough of the rules and how duels usually go, but doesn't have that much experience and anyone to duel against.  The only true times he did was against a friend who moved away and once at a previous tournament he lost in the first round. 

Etc:  Kaden always dreamt of being a hero in some way, to face off and stop evil forces. When he found out about the Elemental heroes, he felt a sort of connection and just HAD to work with them. 

Duel on.

Ok, and Accepted.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Name:Kaito

Appearance: sayoran.jpg

Deck: Lightsworn

Bio(Opt): New to the game, and was ushers in by his friends

Ect:product_1268.jpg

Let's duel!

Duel ON

Edited by DEADACCOUNT2333

Name:Kaito

Appearance: sayoran.jpg

Deck: Lightsworn

Bio(Opt): New to the game, and was ushers in by his friends

Ect:product_1268.jpg

Let's duel!

You forgot something, so until that's added, not accepted.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

You forgot something, so until that's added, not accepted.

edited.

Kay, I finished my deck! I'll also be using the account "achitazumi" in case anyone was wondering.(Yeah, I know, that's not my character's name, but quite frankly, I don't care.)

Edited by KH13's Pangoro

( i have 2 dueling networks account can both be played?)

Only one character and one deck for that character. So choose one, please.

Kay, I finished my deck! I'll also be using the account "achitazumi" in case anyone was wondering.(Yeah, I know, that's not my character's name, but quite frankly, I don't care.)

I'll edit it into the OP and have you edited in your deck yet?

I'll edit it into the OP and have you edited in your deck yet?

Well, I already have what kind of deck I'll be playing(Gravekeeper's). Do I need to make a card list, or something?