Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
person127

akward habits or weird things about me

im bored.deal with it.

1:all my conversations end up talking about how much i luv the hitachiin twins.(case u didnt kno.im OBSESSED with them.)

2:its a reflex now for me to txt my friend.(friend-poupufruity)

3:every time i say damn hippie i have to say 'I HATE" or 'DAMN' in front otherwise i wont be able to say or write it.(no offense to those who like hippies)

4:even tho i hate technology i cant go 5 minutes without my phone,ipod or any sort of electronic

5:try to take my phone away and u better think about what ur gunna say to god cuz u will sure as hell meet. him

6:i dont usually walk my dog but if someone else tries to do it i get really pissed of.

7:every time i see a girl with a girl i flip 20 random people of

dont like what you saw?im bored.deal with it.:dodgy:

Well I personally don't really think that it's THAT bad it's just that it's whenever I pick up my phone I automatically go to messages and pick your name and the fact that I have to delete my messages everyday and 90% of them are from you so yes you might consider that a bad thing xD

im bored.deal with it.

1:all my conversations end up talking about how much i luv the hitachiin twins.(case u didnt kno.im OBSESSED with them.)

I love you now. I just love those Hitachiin twins. x3

I AM FREAKEN OBSESSED WITH THE HITACHIIN TWINS!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!On my phone my signature is HIKARU&KAORU:)!!!!!!!!!!!my wallpaprs r all cute phtots of them!!!!!!!!i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with them.ask poupufruity,she knos the worst of it