Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
twilight_roxas

Kairi centered game

It would be nice to have such a game. It would answer a lot of questions about her. Like how she got out of radiant garden when it was falling, how she really got to Destiny Islands, what she was doing during CoM/ 358/2, and give her a chance to develop and become less of a plot device like so many haters want/justify her to be...

Just a thought...

Some of this is answered :

Q6: Why did Kairi end up with Sora and Riku?

A: It has to do with Aqua�s �magic�.

Nine years before KH, Kairi was thrust into the outside world, and found herself on Sora and Riku�s world. Ansem Seeker of Darkness thought that she had been able to search for a keyblade wielder, but what actually saved her was the magic spell Aqua had put on her.

[picture: Little Kairi]

Aqua: �Someday your light will lead you to a light that will protect you from the darkness.�

The magic Aqua puts on Kairi saves her once year later.

[picture: Ansem Report]

Ansem Seeker of Darkness felt a special power within Kairi and tried to use her to find the keyblade.

-- Aqua lays a spell on Kairi�s pendant. Is it to protect her from the forces of darkness?

Nomura: Because of that pendant Kairi was sent to Destiny Island.

-- So Kairi going to Destiny Island wasn�t just an accident.

Nomura: What we wanted to show in the story this time was that �fate is inevitable�. Someday Kairi would go to a place where she would be protected by a hero of light.

Oh..as the main character to play? That i don't see happening but a game based around some mystery that gets discovered and Sora going out on his own to make the journey for her is something i'd like to see. I just personally feel like there's more to her character. Is she even really the princess of Radiant Garden? I don't think any of the FF characters react to hearing her name at all. Unless she is a princess in the same way Alice is to Wonderland(which i never understood from the very first game honestly).

She's not literally a princess as in royalty . But she is a princess of heart :P

Some of this is answered :

Q6: Why did Kairi end up with Sora and Riku?

A: It has to do with Aqua�s �magic�.

Nine years before KH, Kairi was thrust into the outside world, and found herself on Sora and Riku�s world. Ansem Seeker of Darkness thought that she had been able to search for a keyblade wielder, but what actually saved her was the magic spell Aqua had put on her.

[picture: Little Kairi]

Aqua: �Someday your light will lead you to a light that will protect you from the darkness.�

The magic Aqua puts on Kairi saves her once year later.

[picture: Ansem Report]

Ansem Seeker of Darkness felt a special power within Kairi and tried to use her to find the keyblade.

-- Aqua lays a spell on Kairi�s pendant. Is it to protect her from the forces of darkness?

Nomura: Because of that pendant Kairi was sent to Destiny Island.

-- So Kairi going to Destiny Island wasn�t just an accident.

Nomura: What we wanted to show in the story this time was that �fate is inevitable�. Someday Kairi would go to a place where she would be protected by a hero of light.

I am aware of the answers, but it would be nice to see it happen in a game, rather than just having word of god say what happened.

I am aware of the answers, but it would be nice to see it happen in a game, rather than just having word of god say what happened.

Well you said it would answer a lot of questions about her implying there weren't already answers .Secondly, i'm not saying i'm against a Kairi game . I wouldn't mind playing one about Kairi and also Lea . It won't happen this saga though if it ever does .

I think it's too soon to talk about after KH3 since we still don't know how much focus will be on Kairi in KH3. I would've loved a Kairi focused game earlier during 358 Days and Re:CoM time but it's too late for that.

As for where she could go in KH3 or after I would be fine with anything. All of the characters seem to mix in well in any of the worlds they go to so it doesn't matter but I think Pixie Hollow (from Tinker Bell movies), Enchancia (Sofia the First) and Tangled's world would work especially well. It would also be interesting if she went to worlds the other characters already visited and saw the "legacies" they left behind kind of like in BBS.

But again, Kairi should have had more focus before or during KH2, It's so disappointing seeing all the wasted potential for the story xD

I think it's too soon to talk about after KH3 since we still don't know how much focus will be on Kairi in KH3. I would've loved a Kairi focused game earlier during 358 Days and Re:CoM time but it's too late for that. As for where she could go in KH3 or after I would be fine with anything. All of the characters seem to mix in well in any of the worlds they go to so it doesn't matter but I think Pixie Hollow (from Tinker Bell movies), Enchancia (Sofia the First) and Tangled's world would work especially well. It would also be interesting if she went to worlds the other characters already visited and saw the "legacies" they left behind kind of like in BBS. But again, Kairi should have had more focus before or during KH2, It's so disappointing seeing all the wasted potential for the story xD

Kairi would have to go to Neverland to go to Pixie Hollow.

Why would anyone do a Video Game based around a character with no personality

A character that's about as significant as a Random Seinfeld One-Time Character which says about 2 lines........................

Nevermind...it's Square...I can totally see it happening

Well, it's been a while... but didn't Nomura say that KH3 would be the end of the Xehanort saga? I took that as a "we're moving away from this area" kind of thing. Actually, I'm betting that what comes after KH3 will be completely unrelated to anything happening now. Probably the Keyblade Wars.