Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

me and javl got off to bad start due to kairi i would like to say i am sorry javl and i am sorry to any i like her in more than friend way but i think it wrong to get excite about her feautures

javl forgive me

<3_<3

Posted Image :wub:

me and javl got off to bad start due to kairi i would like to say i am sorry javl and i am sorry to any i like her in more than friend way but i think it wrong to get excite about her feautures

javl forgive me

<3_<3

Posted Image :wub:

Wait, why am I being targeted here specifically? I'm not hurting you or doing anything bad to you, am I?

Is there something I'm doing wrong to you in any way?

Also... That pic. I approve xD

I LOVE KAIRI OMFG SHES MY WAIFU I LOVE HHHNNNNGGG

^^^Essentially this. WE SHALL FANGASM TOGETHER HHHNNNNNNNNGGGG xD Edited by Javelin434

Wait, why am I being targeted here specifically? I'm not hurting you or doing anything bad to you.Is there something I'm doing wrong to you in any way?Also... That pic. I approve xD^^^Essentially this. WE SHALL FANGASM TOGETHER HHHNNNNNNNNGGGG xD

do u remember me ahhh i don't think you liked me becose i insulted kairi fanfic. but now i like, i look into more and i like a lot so nice to meet u javl i agree :)

let share her hhe

do u remember me ahhh i don't think you liked me becose i insulted kairi fanfic. but now i like, i look into more and i like a lot so nice to meet u javl i agree :)

let share her hhe

If you're referencing this:http://kh13.com/forum/topic/65507-kairi/ Then allow me to correct you.

Everyone has their opinions. Personally, I don't read fanfics because I prefer official stuff. Your opinions on her are something I can't [and won't] change. I wasn't mad or anything.

I just didn't want to get burned xD

Edited by Javelin434

*cleans ear with little finger* eh, I do not see Kairi's attractiveness, but hey at least someone does, we all have our opinions.

yeah me neither

It's probably not Kairi.  Maybe you just don't like brunettes/Redheads or pretty/cute teenage girls and prefer milfs or supermodels, more mature looking women or blondes

Edited by KittensOnFire