Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Does the KH series still mean the same thing after all of these years?

Does the KH series still mean the same thing after all of these years?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Does the KH series still mean the same thing after all of these years?

• Yeah, it does! It's very dear to me.
    • More or less... It changed a bit.
    • Nope. The meaning has changed over the years.
    • Nah... As I grew up, the meaning changed.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Though I may have taken breaks away from it, it's never been because I've gotten bored of the series. Funnily enough, it's always because I literally can't play the games because I don't have the systems for them. KH is still as dear to me as it was when I was six years old and playing them still makes me really happy.

Nope, in the beginning it was merely a cross between Final Fantasy and Disney with three youths and a KeyNow there's a full-blown plot and a history that connects all of the amazing games and characters together, with an overarching story that's finally arriving at it's finaleThe Kingdom Hearts series has been improving more and more over the years, and shall continue to do so over the course of my life

LightChaser knows whats up *throws 10+ internet cookies points*

Very very dear to me...especially because my grandma bought me the first game in the series just 2 years after it came out, and she died shortly after.

Her very last gift to me led on to become a big influence in my life.

As with any other thing that caused me to freak out with happiness with I was little, I still care for the series, still will preorder KH stuff but I don't hold the childhood excitement for anything anymore.  Except when there was news for 1.5 cause it was like, FINALLY RE:COM IN PAL ZONES, and then you just expected 2.5 but that wasn't a surprise to really get me excited.  

Yes, the series still means very much to me after all these years.  My love for this series will continue to grow as time goes on.  I'll hopefully introduce my children to this amazing video game series, and they too will get the chance to witness the story of a lifetime.  Kingdom Hearts has helped me a lot in life, and well, my love for the series is very down to earth, and it'll always be that way.

I will forever love the series. I think what I really like is way the story has progressed. I had no idea how complex the story would become with each new game and I'm never disappointed! I cannot wait for KH3... and the new Sailor Moon!! I am so happy right now!!