Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

Persona 3 RP (Signups)

Lee thinks she got all the PMs... anyways, ok guys Lee knows you really don't wanna hear this but...

If u post up to 5 posts per day u need to stop. Some of us don't have a lot of time to post constantly, and it makes people confused and lost. So please when u get to 5 posts, Lee asks, can u stop for the day?

Is this ok with everyone?

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Cool

Name: Salem [Pronounced Say-lum]

Personality: Salem never seems to have a clear personality. Appearing only during a single hour, for a single person, he appears to not have anything to love or to hate of the world. Overall somewhat mysterious, he is also very knowledgeable about the Shadows, Arcanas, Personas, Tartarus and the like, particularly Nyx. What he says may be cryptic, or may be easily comprehensible, but he never gives too much unnecessary information. He is also not the only of his kind, but everything regarding them is known to only them, if at all.

Appearance: Salem looks to be a child, around ten. Even so, it's clear he's been through more than that, and mentally, his age is unclear. Despite so, his clothing is that of a school boy, but ragged and worn. His hair is black and his eyes appear to be so as well, with somewhat fair skin.

Bio: Unknown. Salem knows much of everything going on around him, such as the Shadows, and appears only during the Dark Hour, seen only by whomever he chooses to sign a contract for entry into the Velvet Room.

Arcana: (comes with Persona) Death

Persona: (Please look at options) Thanatos

Persona

Character Sheet

Name: Cissaw [pronounced as Kes-sa the 'w' is silent] (ASSW-IC Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon- Ice Class)

Gender: Genderless. Seems male…maybe? But for convenience I'll call it a he. (Here this can be the Robot's voice: http://i1.theportalwiki.net/img/7/77/Turret_turret_active_5.wav )

Personality: Will protect the ones they love, no matter what. 

Appearance: I will draw something soon...

Bio: A robot created by the Kijiro Group, an Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon. He has been in the lab for all his life, but now in the time of need he will be transferred...

Arcana: Hermit

Persona: Byakko

Persona

Edited by SolarFlare12

name lucio sky

gender male

age 16

personality he is a quiet person normaly dosnt talk at all but he has multiple personality disorder

bio The sone of a milionare who ran away from home. He trained several martial arts was a protedgy in all areas of science learned 32 languages and was said to be the perfect person (boy were they wrong) His biggest falw was his innability to be social. after his fathers deth he gained the entire family fortune and went to high school

appearance http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012093648/inotia3/images/0/0c/Ipad2_calendar.jpg

persona

What personas are left i really dont get how they work

and please forgive my bad grammar

and if the link dosnt work try googling inotia 3 lucio

Edited by savus1909

name lucio skygender maleage 16personality he is a quiet person normaly dosnt talk at all but he has multiple personality disorderbio The sone of a milionare who ran away from home. He trained several martial arts was a protedgy in all areas of science learned 32 languages and was said to be the perfect person (boy were they wrong) His biggest falw was his innability to be social. after his fathers deth he gained the entire family fortune and went to high schoolappearance http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012093648/inotia3/images/0/0c/Ipad2_calendar.jpgpersonaWhat personas are left i really dont get how they workand please forgive my bad grammarand if the link dosnt work try googling inotia 3 lucio

These are the ones left, I believe:*Penthesilea-*Pyro Jack-*Jack Frost-A Persona, at least in P3, works in a rather simple way. A 'persona' is a being that represents you as a whole, and is the accumulation of your inner self and power. To activate it, a person would use an 'Evoker' (A handgun shaped item) and by pointing it to their head, the Persona would be unleashed and then could you a variety of abilities.

Hm.  I'm wondering if I should've had my character to go out and join the fight.  Oh well, too late now.  Just have to wait till it's a right time.

Personally, I would just  wait till my character joined SEES and fights in Tartarus. Shadows can only appear in Tartarus unless Full Moon days, so really it would be the only day u could.

I could have Shiro roaming around and find you too. (Idk what to post cause Shiro is really confused, and super sick so… Yeah. And adding my robot character would break the mood…)

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

You could write the monsters death... That would move us on...

Thanks everyone! Lee ended the day, but she wasn't sure weather she should start the next day or not. Should she?...

Oh and Yuffie when the day begins that would be a perfect time for you to enter.

I think you should start the next day.

It was only because some of us weren't on the dorm that we couldn't keep posting. At least that was my case.