O13 Follower

Kingdom Hearts Anime?

Yay or Nay  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yay
    • no

Well  dont really have an onion.

Like if they'd actually put work into the anime and have decent dubbing and voice acting, not narrating too far away from the actual plot of the series, I (along with the fanbase) MIGHT like it

But seriously SE should put that work into releasing KH III

Edited by Shera Wizard

I swear, if I have a dollar for each time I hear a topic about Kingdom Hearts Anime, I will be the richest person in the world.

Yes, they should have an anime, but it depends on where or what timeline we can place the anime. It would be best to do the anime after the Dark Seeker saga.

This has been and always will be my response: If they create an Anime based on the Organization, absolutely. Honestly can't see any other way that would work. Also, it needs to be non-canon.

Why must it be non-cannon, they could do it like a prequel to 365/2 or something like that the Organization has been around for a few years before Sora and friends

Why must it be non-cannon, they could do it like a prequel to 365/2 or something like that the Organization has been around for a few years before Sora and friends

The reason why I said non-canon is because people who want to follow the canon storyline, but don't have the time to watch the anime/doesn't have parents that let them watch anime/no access to anime would still be able to keep in touch the official storyline.

So you are saying that you don't want to know how the members were recuted or how the Organization managed to stay hidden for so long or how in hell Mickey mouse descovered their existance and even then if both are cannon then it would be similar enough so that you can understand this stuff

Eh, depends how they do it. Be it taking place during the games, behind-the-scenes or between them. Just give them decent voice actors, and we'll see.

I think I'd like the idea if the can use all the official VA and have a unique animation style.

If they adapted the games they could have a whole episode depicting the events of each world and special worlds like Hollow Bastion and final worlds could have two or three part episodes.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I think I'd like the idea if the can use all the official VA and have a unique animation style.

If they adapted the games they could have one episode depicting the events of each world and special worlds like Hollow Bastion and final worlds could have two or three part episodes.

Good Idea.

Just watching it would be tedious, with Kingdom Hearts I gotta play it and experience it for myself while driving the plot forward on my own terms

Now if they made an anime for say, The Keyblade War, if they don't plan on ever making that an actual game for it (Chi just don't cut it for me) then I'd be cool with that