Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Would you watch an anime version of KH?

Would you watch an anime version of KH?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Would you watch an anime version of KH?

• Yeah, I would. It'd be cool!
    • Yup, I guess I'd.
    • Not really sure. Maybe yes.
    • Nah... I wouldn't.

No.   It'd most likely be outsourced thus non-cannon/unrelated to the game plot, the voice actors won't be the same so it just won't feel right hearing them, obviously it won't look like the game models since it'll be done in an anime style so I'd be output by that, the quality can't be guaranteed (yes, it could potentially look like a nice anime, but more than likely it will look like shit, I doubt SE will invest money into it when they're a Gaming Company so poor budget = poor quality), the manga version is fine as a manga (and still non-cannon), random pointless shit that doesn't actually seem in character for them will probably be thrown in, it'll either be completely derailed from the story we've seen or just a reworking of what we've already seen and I prefer playing KH, not watching a series of it.

I would be fine with a KH movie created by SE like FFAdvent Children (could show BBSV2/Mickey's Story/Riku's story/Aqua's time in the RoD/mixture), cause the art style would be more similar to the games, than an anime would.  

Just because you like two things doesn't mean they should be jammed together, I like popcorn and chilli but I don't want chilli mince over my sweet popcorn.  

No, not to mention that original fans would get pissed off if the story was altered in any way in order for it to play out as an anime

Wow how many times will the 'Will KH be an anime?' topic be brought up. It's never gonna happen