Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
dAlAzEr

Hello, I'm dAlAzEr

Hello, dAlAzEr here. I've been a long-time visitor of KH13, but this is the first time I made a profile, for which I have a specific purpose. Although, I think I've always wanted to do this. Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite franchises, and I'm glad that I finally have the chance to communicate with other fans.

I'm not actually a big gamer, but when I do play, its usually Mario, Resident Evil, or (of course) Kingdom Hearts. I'm a Sony guy (did not upgrade to PS4 though), but I do have a Xbox 360 because my family likes to play the motion games. I never thought I would be a good dancer, but believe it or not, Dance Central is like my personal dance teacher, haha.

While I do like video games, my big passion is actually movies, but that's probably why I like Kingdom Hearts so much. The games are big on storyline, and they all feel very theatrical.

Speaking of which...

My main incentive for making this profile was because of my current project. I am currently constructing my own Kingdom Hearts film. Nothing fancy. It's really just the cutscenes from the first video game edited together. There are a bunch of these online, but most of them aren't....so....

...well...

good.

Many of these are just a four-hour video collection of every cutscene in the game. That's not a movie!  :dry: Others are a bit better. Some actually make an attempt to condense the game down to a legitimate movie thats also cohesive in story. Its difficult to make a movie when your action scenes aren't available. However, I still found most of these projects disappointing. Probably the best one I found is from littlederfking911 on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdWe8uv_QA0

Now I want to take a try at it, taking the original KH story we all love and turn it into (what is hopefully) an appropriate "adaptation". With this site, I hope to get the word out. I know I can't advertise on this site, (I promise, this won't happen often) but hopefully I can get many followers and have them check out my Youtube channel and see the cool advertising stuff there. I'll be making stuff like promotional trailers and commercials and video tributes. Just some fun videos. Hopefully many will watch my project when it comes out. I know this isn't THAT hard to do, (I'm using a basic movie-editing app) but I haven't seen any good ones on Youtube, and I think it'll be fun.

And I need something to pass the time while I wait for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Edited by dAlAzEr

Hello, dAlAzEr here. I've been a long-time visitor of KH13, but this is the first time I made a profile, for which I have a specific purpose. Although, I think I've always wanted to do this. Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite franchises, and I'm glad that I finally have the chance to communicate with other fans.

I'm not actually a big gamer, but when I do play, its usually Mario, Resident Evil, or (of course) Kingdom Hearts. I'm a Sony guy (did not upgrade to PS4 though), but I do have a Xbox 360 because my family likes to play the motion games. I never thought I would be a good dancer, but believe it or not, Dance Central is like my personal dance teacher, haha.

While I do like video games, my big passion is actually movies, but that's probably why I like Kingdom Hearts so much. The games are big on storyline, and they all feel very theatrical.

Speaking of which...

My main incentive for making this profile was because of my current project. I am currently constructing my own Kingdom Hearts film. Nothing fancy. It's really just the cutscenes from the first video game edited together. There are a bunch of these online, but most of them aren't....so....

...well...

good.

Many of these are just a four-hour video collection of every cutscene in the game. That's not a movie!  :dry: Others are a bit better. Some actually make an attempt to condense the game down to a legitimate movie thats also cohesive in story. Its difficult to make a movie when your action scenes aren't available. However, I still found most of these projects disappointing. Probably the best one I found is from littlederfking911 on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdWe8uv_QA0

Now I want to take a try at it, taking the original KH story we all love and turn it into (what is hopefully) an appropriate "adaptation". With this site, I hope to get the word out. I know I can't advertise on this site, (I promise, this won't happen often) but hopefully I can get many followers and have them check out my Youtube channel and see the cool advertising stuff there. I'll be making stuff like promotional trailers and commercials and video tributes. Just some fun videos. Hopefully many will watch my project when it comes out. I know this isn't THAT hard to do, (I'm using a basic movie-editing app) but I haven't seen any good ones on Youtube, and I think it'll be fun.

And I need something to pass the time while I wait for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Welcome to the site! :D

This place rocks so you're bound to enjoy your time here! ^^

Welcome to the site I hope you enjoy it here  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the face <3      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hi dAlAzEr, welcome to KH13 it's nice to meet you