Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Are there other games from Square Enix that you like just as much as KH?

Are there other games from Square Enix that you like just as much as KH?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Are there other games from Square Enix that you like just as much as KH?

• Yeah! There are a bunch of games from Square that I love!
    • Yup, but only one. It's not that easy to match KH.
    • Nope, at least not from Square Enix.
    • Nah.... I don't love any game as I love KH.

The World Ends With You, which isn't a surprise, seeing as how Nomura produced it. To that end, KH and it are very similar in a lot of ways.

And if I'm being honest, TWEWY's actually better than KH. (I still prefer KH, though, for nostalgic reasons, and recognize that KH is an amazing series. However, the longer a series goes, the more mistakes you make in it: it's only natural.)

Plus, TWEWY just did everything right. It truly pushed the DS to its limits, and is the best DS game in my--and a lot of people's--opinion.

I also love the FF series, but not as much as I do KH. There are some pretty close contenders, though (like IX, X, and XIII).

I've also played Nier and like it, but I've yet to finish the game, because I'm an idiot. The same goes for Sleeping Dogs...

There are also some non-SE games that I like, such as Eternal Sonata, but off the top of my head, I don't think any of them match KH for me. Mostly nothing will be able to, since it was my first video game series and I'll always love it a ridiculous amount for that reason.

Edited by DenizenofTwilight

I like a good few Final Fantasy titles and I love Bravely Default. I like the Mana series too though I've only played Secret of Mana, Children of Mana and I'm currently playing through Sword of Mana.

There are games I'd like to try like Chrono Trigger and a few Dragon Quest games but I haven't had the time to pick them up and have a go at them.

Super Mario RPG was fun too back when I was a kid.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Only Final Fantasy so far.I've played the Chrono games and Secret of mana,but I didn't enjoyed them as much as Kingdom Hearts.

I haven't touched any of the Dragon Quest game yet,I was considering buying Dragon Quest X on the Wii,but I never saw the game at any store,I don't know if its a Japan exclusive or maybe it got canceled(I don't really follow anything Dragon Quest related).I was also interested in Dragon Quest VIII,I've heard a lot of positive things about this game,but I don't have a PS2,so I might give it a shot if they release the game on PSN as a PS2 classic or maybe an HD remaster or a remake.

I said that I like ones from other companies because the only other games by Square I've played are some Final Fantasy games and The World Ends With You. So another game I love from another company is really a series and it's known as the Tales of series. LOVE THAT SERIES!!!!!!! SUCH AN AMAZING PART OF MY CHILDHOOD!!!! <33333