Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Duel Wield Master

What is your favorite Organization 13 member boss? (Not counting Xion, and Xemmas

I liked batling marluxia on chain of memories (and need to do again sometime as well :P).

His flower-themed battle ship made me laugh a little more than it should. Maybe cuz.....war ships and flowers just don't mix, flowers mean peace. :P haha

its kinda hard to choose for me i liked all of the Org battles in KH2FM cuz some of them were really creative for the defeated members. But i think i like xigbar's the most pretty much because his battle kept you on your feet with the stage switching and that was always the battle i would get Final Form in cuz i didnt know about it and i would always get lucky with getting it in that battle xD

I liked batling marluxia on chain of memories (and need to do again sometime as well :P).

His flower-themed battle ship made me laugh a little more than it should. Maybe cuz.....war ships and flowers just don't mix, flowers mean peace. :P haha

In Japan, pink flowers represent death.

Edited by Dubidube

I guess Young Xehanort from KH:3D? (Even though i think he wasn't hard, i guess.)Does he count?Also, Xemnas from KH:3D, even though he killed me like 4 or 5 times.

Young Xehenort does not countJust want you guys to know I don't mind you guys choosing Xemmas from 3D as your favorite. But not from KH2

From the new Organization 13 I'd say Young XehanortAnd from the old Organization 13 I'd say Saix from 358/2 Days.:3

You cannot choose a boss from the New Organization Edited by Duel Wield Master