Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raziel

What game is going to boot off the next saga?

Do you think we'll get KH4 right after KH3?

I don't think it would make much sense at all for them to start a whole saga off with a handheld game...So this would be amazing!

I don't really think the "title" will be KH4 . I 'd think it will be more like "Kingdom Hearts : The Next Generation" . WOW. That sounds stupid . xD

lol I think it will be since it'd make more sense to stick with numbers like they always have been

Yeah, it should be KHIV, but with a subtitle that shows it's the beginning of a new story. Unfortunately, I can't think of a subtitle that wouldn't be stupid and cheesy. All I can think of is Kingdom Hearts IV: The Next ChapterKingdom Hearts IV: A New Beginning or Kingdom Hearts IV: A New Dawn. 

Yeah, it should be KHIV, but with a subtitle that shows it's the beginning of a new story. Unfortunately, I can't think of a subtitle that wouldn't be stupid and cheesy. All I can think of is Kingdom Hearts IV: The Next ChapterKingdom Hearts IV: A New Beginning or Kingdom Hearts IV: A New Dawn. 

I just hope they start development of it 1 year after KH3 is released at the most; but preferably right after KH3 is done.

I don't want them to wait 10 years again...