Does anyone even use the 3DS' 3D?

Does anyone even use the 3DS' 3D?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone even use the 3DS' 3D?

• All the time.
    • Sometimes.
    • Very rarely.
    • Never.

Very very rarely. The only time I've ever used the 3D option was for the cutscenes in  DDD. Any other time I've tried using it it caused too much confusion for me (FF Theatrhythm) o.o

Edited by xoblivionx13

I'd say about 75% of the time I use it, though it varies from game to game. Games like Super Mario 3D Land, Paper Mario Sticker Star, and Kingdom Hearts 3D I have it on all the time. Games like Kid Icarus, link between worlds, and pokemon x/y I don't really turn it on ever cuz it doesn't do anything to help the game. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Bravely Default, and Fire Emblem, I usually have it on, but not all the time if i'm worried about battery. 

I know some people say it hurts their eyes, but it never bothered me unless it was Kid Icarus. That game is the devil with the 3D on. KH3D is just beautiful with the 3D, and the expanded view you get when you turn it on just adds to the depth of each area. But these are just my own preferences. :)

I'm the kind of guy who's shaky and has trouble sitting perfectly still, so I usually lose the 3D position. As a result, I now just went ahead and disabled the option altogether through parental controls. :/

Pretty much 99.9% of the time. I might turn it down to its' absolute lowest because sometimes I see double-vision when it's really high...But only rarely.

I don't think I've ever completely disabled it though in the two years I've had one.

I use 3D for the parts of a game where it's built for the 3D. Like the drop sequences in KH3D or like the opening of Ocarina of Time. I also turn it on for cutscenes. But I never have it on all the time, and for a while I actually had the parental controls set so that it didn't even activate at all because I kept bumping the slider.