Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorual

Anime | Manga Why am I not as into anime as I was last week?

Last week I was watching fairy tail absolutly nonstop. Within that week I got to episode 138 and is pens like 75% of my free time on watching fairy tail. Now I've just been not watching it as much. Fairy tail has become my favorite anime and if your going to say that maybe I just need a break that might be the case but I remember watching extremely long animes like one piece nonstop until the current episode. (Like 600 episodes compared to fairy tails 175) I just felt like sharing and was wondering if anything like this ever happened to you guys and I was wondering why it happened. Fairy tail is my absolutly favorite anime and continues to amaze me but for some reason I'm not watching it as much.

Happens to me all the time with Anime and even games. I went through a strange sonic the hedgehog phase about 3 weeks ago where I just watched a lot of videos and listened to a bunch of Sonic soundtracks and even bought a Sonic game that I've barely played through since then. Phases happen all the time and you just overload yourself with the media to the point of not having any interest in it for a while.

Last week I was watching fairy tail absolutly nonstop. Within that week I got to episode 138 and is pens like 75% of my free time on watching fairy tail. Now I've just been not watching it as much. Fairy tail has become my favorite anime and if your going to say that maybe I just need a break that might be the case but I remember watching extremely long animes like one piece nonstop until the current episode. (Like 600 episodes compared to fairy tails 175) I just felt like sharing and was wondering if anything like this ever happened to you guys and I was wondering why it happened. Fairy tail is my absolutly favorite anime and continues to amaze me but for some reason I'm not watching it as much.

I got to about episode 80 of Fairy Tail and gave up. I think people just have more tolerance to different shows. I generally prefer anime which have less than 100 episodes (I like having a definite ending) but I've rewatched DBZ an unhealthy amount of times...

You're probably just burnt out on it. Some people have different levels of tolerance until they get burnt out temporarily. You'll probably get back in the anime-watching mood soon enough. :P I can only watch a couple episodes at a time before I have to stop, myself. ._.