Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yumei

My reaction to sonic boom?!

When Knuckles is crouching down in the actual footage and all, it's okay, you can get used to it.  But in those promo pics, someone who previously was near enough the same to sonic only with emphasis on power rather than speed, it suddenly pumped up on horse steroids and forgetting to do legs at the gym

I think it'd be better even if he was a bit shorter.  

They hardly changed anyone else. Dunno why they decided to make Knuckles a big burly muphucka. 

And for giggles

Posted Image

Luigi's mad muscles in this at least look proportional to his legs.  Knuckles is like two twigs holding up a baby elephant.  

So I'm the only one who loves the new designs and prefers them to the prior designs.

._.

I don't try to be a hipster, I swear.

I like how everyone looks except for my buddy, Knuckles. He looks like he's been on some steroids or something.

I was a little weirded out by Knuckle's design at first, but now I kind of like it. I think the developers just wanted to make him look as strong as he actually is. I just hope the franchise doesn't take a turn for the worst like what happened to the Crash games when all of the characters got new designs.