Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ColdSoulEater

Whats Up Everyone

Hey guys!  I've always come to this site but never really thought of signing up until now. (silly right  :happy:) Anyway Im a very avid gamer and Anime lover and believe it or not I only just got into Kingdom Hearts recently.Ive always had Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 sitting on my shelf for years and when I played them at first I just couldnt get into it. Not sure why.  :wacko: But around this time last year I decided to give it another shot and now I've become a huge fan of the series.I recently bought all the games and even bought a psp exclusively for Birth By Sleep this past summer and still have yet to get any other games for it. Still waiting to start Re: Coded and Dream Drop Distance but as I said earlier Im an avid gamer so other games always get in the way :cool: Alright well Im done rambling now haha. I hope we get to have many conversations for years to come! Thanks for welcoming me!

The PSP was created solely for Birth by Sleep...and Crisis CoreAnyway, welcome to the site! ^^

If it makes you feel better I like Black*Star better than Soul. Although Mifune is my favorite character. 

It's common knowledge that I'm cooler than Soul! And Mifune's... Cool, I guess. I'm definitely stronger than him!

(I like Mifune too. xD It should be obvious who my favorite is though)